Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

in my opinion NOPE no matter how high your dex is clones will really make your char squishy in general.

Anyone out there who has Kabbalist friend/s?

Iā€™d want to know what will happen if a Shinobi executes Mijin no Jutsu while under the effects of Revenge Sevenfold.

Will the skill kill the Shinobi itself or will it fully nullify the damage induced to self by Mijin? :open_mouth:

as a shinobi, fun fact = he wont dies becauseā€¦HE IS SHINOBI ! -throw smoke on the ground and disappears-

guys lv121 should go do dungeon 115 or stick with 90 ? exp wise and loot wise.

I would do the 115 for the exp and keep the progress goingā€¦

I am currently at level 62 and my stats are:

STR: 63
CON: 10
INT: 3
SPR: 4
DEX: 31

with 10 unused points

Current Skill Build:
Sw c1 > Pelt c1 > Barb c1

Iā€™m planning to go Sw c1 > Pelt c1 > Barb c2 > Corsair c2 > Shinobi

I need youā€™re expert opinon, guys. Is my build still good for a shinobi? I am in a dilemma right now if Iā€™m still on the right path. I chose Pelt coz I heard that swordsmen are having difficulties joining a party without it. But Iā€™m having thoughts that it is not in synergy with my build. What can you suggest about what to do next? Should I shift to another class? If not, where should I put my stat points? Really hope someone could answer my questions. I really like to be a Shinobi. Thanks in advance.

Are shinobi skills application with any weapon?

if you can find party in 115 dungeon. that will be great.

that build is good for pvp. if i have to rate it. PVP 4/5 PVE 3.4/5 BOSS 2.9/5. well this is just my rating. but yea that build is really good for pvp because of the cc of barb.

clones cant copy attack with sub weapon but the rest of the skills are applicable.

@Stormwolf Howā€™s your progress towards the Shinobi path, mate?

Hey guys! Sorry been out for a while. Got sick and need full restā€¦but now Iā€™m back! Sorry for my late replies to all.

I suggest you go for 3 DEX and 2 STRā€¦
Any stat distribution is fine but please, donā€™t get SPR and INT ok? :joy:

It would be fine. That build was one of the most popular build paths on Shinobi during CBT :slight_smile:
It is still applicable in todayā€™s TOS :wink:

As what I have heard, only Main Weapons can the Bunshin be copied.

Still fine. Iā€™m getting lay low for a moment because I got sick and the job is killing me :laughing:
And I still have other activities to attend to like going to party with some old friends of mine, date with my girl, and bonding with my families.

I still have a life yah know? :innocent:

Yoh @sparklinglennard and @Megadave
Thank you for helping the pips hereā€¦Iā€™ve been away for a while, got sickā€¦and my job is killing me! ROFL :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for the expert answer. Good to hear that im not lost. Where should I allocate my stat points though?

1 Like

You may go for 3 DEX and 2 STR or 3 DEX (For leveling Purposes) 2 STR 1 CON (If you want to go for PvP)

Just choose :slight_smile:

Either way theyā€™re viable :wink:

Iā€™m creating PVP build Sw c3 > Hop c2 > Corsair c1 > Shinobi. Corsair c1 is more effective than Doppel c1. It will not be easy to use cyclone in pvp . Corsair can tie their targets while bunshin cast

It dependsā€¦
Mokuton + Cyclone + Restrain is an OP combo. Just get Mokutonā€™s attribute for 4 seconds bind whoever the enemy hit you 1st.

Itā€™s a good strategy, but corsair have more target control. It is possible to use bushin while paralyzes the target with iron hook. Iā€™m in lv153 , not sure if Iā€™ll take doppel or corsair

Hi there! Can I complete the shinobi quest before r7? So by the time Iā€™m ready to change into r7 I can just go to the npc and change job. Is this possible?

yes! no problem with that. actually all class can complete the quest not just swordman.

1 Like