Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I’m sorry can’t help with you if this is not related to Shinobi :frowning:

Not expert on tanking XD

Ofc rank 7 will be shinobi :slight_smile:

Oh :slight_smile:

that I can help :slight_smile:

I suggest you get either HopC2 or BarbC2…
I understand the semi-Tank concept for Shinobi; however, it is still unknown…
We all know that Shinobi is High-DPS class.
But all creativity is welcome :slight_smile:
who knows right?

Rod right now needs more improvement I think. Need more buffs in skills.
But I like the skills more on debuffs and strike damage. Rod is more on PvP but the problem is your leveling up will gonna be slow. But if you make it…
go for Katon’s Stealth mode then Shield Charge!!! XD

Hmmm, is it ok to invest 5 points on Mijin?

currently i heard it is still bugged and not worthy to have tht skill.

A Pirate/Ninja/Cowboy to be precise

1 Like

this is my shinobi right now.
me hitting mob while my clones watch from behind.

2 Likes

If you want Finestra, do know that you will need at least Hoplite C2 for a significative bonus and 100% uptime, and also know that it only works while using spear.

Does bunshin hp matter? When doing missions and I get hit by bosses my clones are still full health.

How much dex have you invested in your character?

my stats are 250+str 80+con 100dex

Yeah i know, thanks.

So sad right? :frowning:

Hey dude…don’t kill me over and over again with this XD

Clones HP is based on DEX, so maybe thats why they last longer for you.

Im investing 4 STR 1 DEX atm and doing pretty good.

@Stormwolf

The main reason I go for cor 2 is pierce some aoe with dust devil and DWA (Drains stamina) So that way I CAN have greater control of when my bunshin are up DWA+Sprint+ Bunshin= short clone duration and then can start to tank.

Rodelero is nice, but again the only bonus is slithering and even at KToS lvl it is lacking. I can pump a Full pierce Rotation with Hexen, Pierce, Stabbing for serious dps or I can no clone spam kunai if I need to hold agro on many range/mage characters.

MAgic sucks, even with rodelero it sucks. Shields need like %magic damage reduction of at least 20% to help mitigate some of this issue.

Also do not count out the rngesus of Jolly Roger immunity, which is (speculative) 12.5% in full party of ALL damage immunity As well as attribute 12.5% bonus damage to back, if the boss turns away from you while tanking.

1 Like

Hello! Aspiring ninja here.

I know that the Sw C2>Barb C2>Corsair C2>Shinobi is more effective in pvp but I am wondering how it does in PvE. Can someone do a video of it fighting higher level bosses if possible? hahah, Thank you so much!

1 Like

So today I have successfully completed the Shinobi Quest. Now the grind to 220 :smiley: thanks Ninja community hope you all have luck in finding your little yellow flower and colifly stamens.

3 Likes

sorry mate…got no video…
In PvE is only ok…in my opinion…
you may ask people here as well :slight_smile:

whats status for skill build 2 ??

if your a pvp type shinobi. its very useful skill but in general 1point is enough.