Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

so…i might missed the discussion earlier on, may sensei tell me a bit about the difference between corsair c2 build as compared to frost nite’s build? and i wondered why he go pel c1 since i barely know anything about the class and the game. (still quite new to this game haha)

Frost Nite’s build is really PvE oriented. He even mentioned it. Boss killer and Mob killer too. and can be PvP too. He doesn’t do PvP i think.
He got Pelt because of the Provoke skill, Swash Buckling which is really great.

Getting CorC2 is PvP oriented because of Iron Hook/Keel Hauling, those are utility for PvP and a scary one, also Hexen Dropper which is the fastest burst damage in entire Swordsman Skill tree. And at the same time PvE as well,its all because of Jolly Roger.

so one last question, if take corsair, which means will lean toward more to pvp builds, so will that be helpful for guild battle too ? i mean guild battle is a pvp form of gameplay too right ? or will be pve skills more helpful in guild battle instead of the pvp ?

I didn’t join any Guild as of the moment. Sorry can’t help you with that.

But as what I heard, its like PvP but the goal is destroying the enemy guild’s tower. (I’m not sure if it changed, can someone correct me if I’m wrong lol)

But seriously, you can’t use Jolly Roger in PvP…
Iron Hook/Keel Hauling yes they work in PvP…catching an enemy with Iron Hook considers a stun…you can capture up to 3 if you learned the attribute skill of Iron Hook; however, you can’t pull them with Kell Hauling…so its pretty good utility, and envied by many :wink:

So ppl with high spr will have a chance to resist our iron hook ? or remove it with dispeller scroll ?

I’m not sure with that…
I’ve never seen one can resist that ppl with high str…either dispeller scroll…
I don’t do PvP much… I was when I was Cryokino, but as a Shinobi, not yet as of the moment.
sorry can’t help you with that -_-

Well stun or not , I have a feeling they going to nerf iron hook in pvp soon.

so for pvp, it is all just for fun ? when u won a match that’s it ? not like in other games when u pvp and got win over a certain numbers u can claim some nice rewards? if tos doesnt have that, i guess i will go on frost nite’s build.

I don’t think so…coz there are times you may missed the target…and it has limited range too…You cant move around when you hooked the enemy, otherwise it will be cancelled…but you may use skills as long as you don’t move with your feet…The Iron Hook can be interrupted by knock backs and knock downs…
it would be totally unfair if they nerf it…

I’m not sure about it…
as you know, TOS is still new and undeveloped there are changes in the future…

The sole purpose of PvP is to prove your strength and test your skills. Not just fancy rewards… otherwise, you may go PvE.

However, in the end, you will still go for PvP when there is nothing to do.

Commander has visited again my fellow Ninjas! :laughing:

1 Like

Only at SEA server that is XD

#CommanderloadFail

#New world boss level 9999999

1 Like

PRESENT AT ALL CHANNELS
IT ONLY HAS ONE MOVE AND IT IS GUARANTEED KILL :laughing:

1 Like

I was freaking grinding at Demons Prison district, I was enjoying my extra silvers coz of Jolly Rogers, and this happens…wtf Commander, why?! hahahahahaha!

yeah is doppel …haha. Yeah working towards it, looking forward to next class corsair too. but leveling a bit slow since cant game much on weekdays.

when i finally reach it one day will share with everyone how i find the build. haha…so far only seen myself doing this built.

i have abt 43 str now and doing all dex next. think like the advise here…when i hit 200 will add some con.

1 Like

game back online, think they did a server reboot.

1 Like

Thanks for replying, it make sense actually. BTW what build of shinobi u are testing right now? May I know the path

SwordC2 > HopC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi :slight_smile:

Same here -_-

and my job is killing me too lol

PeltastaC1 > HighlanderC3 > DoppelC1 right now and wondering if Shinobi is any good at rank 7?

ANd is there any info at all about the future of shinobi, what they get at rank8 and if its a bug that clones use swordsman skills?

There is so low info about shinobi -.-