Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Im not convinced that there will be a rank 8 shinobi same way there isnt a circle 2 chaplain.

I asked Frost Nite, he said rank8 will go for dopple too after shinobi rank7

Is it fun and able to smash the pve?

Ah you are right, no more circles for hidden classes ā€¦

Ah i got another question, i read in another thread that kunai hits multiple times is that true? Or just multiple enemies?
And what about Mijin - do clones also copy that skill?

as i heard, it will burst all the kunai when u use it together with the clones. But recently, i heard it got nerf OR bugged that your 2nd burst kunai will be only activated by ur main body and ur clones did nothing. (only worked for 1st kunai burst), and about mijin im not too sure, as inā€¦that skill is a risk taker skill and if clones ever able to do that, since the dmg taken is high and i heard each clone taken dmg will be into ur own HP too (which would exceed the HP and get killed) well im not a shinobi yet, but that is what i discovered from reading online but it might not be accurate too =D so lets wait for real sensei to answer this for you.

Guys @Carnimani and @jokeryuen

I uploaded the video on the thread via Youtube.
The answers you seek are in there.

Please take time to view it guys. Thanks :slight_smile:

You may try it though. In my opinion, its more on PvE build you have there.

Not that I am aware of.

Coz some Shinobi Players refuse to share their info. Only few people have to guts to share.

may i have the link to the youtube, sensei ?

Letā€™s just hope there will be a Circle 2 Shinobiā€¦

#There must be blink, and smoke screen skill!! Plus Overheat for Blink!!

Sorry man I see no reason to believe in this one.

Itā€™s in the threadā€¦just click the rectangular box at the right end corner then select TOPā€¦then browse all over again. I uploaded it since 04/29/2016 :slight_smile:

NO! there should be! or else Iā€™ll call this guy!!

#Ninjas! What is your profession?!

:laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

this would be sick and 90% will be bowing down to shinobi as in they are hiding in the shadow with insane ability haha loved tht circle 2 idea

Donā€™t forget the lovely poison, mate. Even true ninjas in history oftenly used some kind of poison here and there.

1 Like

true, wish the circle 2 is happening and at least put PASSIVE ATTRIBUTE of poison auto applied in kunai with certain % critical rate too. WHOPPING CRAZYYYY

Ei there are plenty of things to counter poison mate :frowning:
antidote doesnā€™t have a cool down. Cure from Clericsā€¦so sad :frowning:

dude that is OP. hahaha!

They need Shuriken too!!! Overheat too!!
hahahahaha!

I just they nerf some anti-poisoning thingā€¦

or at least, give a cooldown to Antidote!

man, i loved the way they play out the shinobi role in ToS, so mysterious and its even a hidden class with complicated quest and the feels as becoming the shinobi is honorable in the end. I dont mind even if they doesnt make the circle 2 but at least hey ! there is a Shinobi hiding in the mist of shadowā€¦lurking among the playersā€¦and BAMMM

1 Like