Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

nice :wink:

Glad we can helpā€¦

As @tindcccd saidā€¦Itā€™s really impossible XD
Just a Tip if you donā€™t have any more quests like you donā€™t know what to doā€¦
Just go to the next map, or view on the world map just press N
and find a place that is suitable to your levelā€¦behind 3 or 5 levels are fine or youā€™re above 3 or 5 levels are fine tooā€¦

and also, if you hit the exp resetā€¦grind for 5 or 6 levels or do dungeonsā€¦dont use exp cardsā€¦
since youā€™re level 81ā€¦level 86 is the exp resetā€¦just do orsha missions for now.

1 Like

Try testing it with concentrate or blessing. I have been thinking what if I have weapons or gears that do additional damage like poisons, lighting, fireā€¦

and chain this combo with
Concentrate+ Bunshin no Jutsu+ Kunai with gears that have additional damge.

Iā€™m sorry but is it Doppel instead of drop? XD

that would be fine I guessā€¦why not try it???
But if you gonna ask my opinionā€¦I dunno its someone fine, you have utility and at the same time, its DPSā€¦

If i were you please try itā€¦donā€™t afraid in making mistakesā€¦
coz there are a lot path builds to shinobi are lackingā€¦i mean theyā€™re still unknownā€¦
Someone is making a tanker Shinobi like High CON and mid DEX buildā€¦and he is good with his progressā€¦ just donā€™t be afraid on being creative ok? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure ill try thatā€¦thanks @yipgallery :wink:

Just wanted to know how good this path can go because a quite famous corsair c3 guy in my server was saying shinobi is bad, and this build is bad for everything.

Shinobi is really goodā€¦
If you only know how to use and play itā€¦True that Shinobi has plenty of bugs I canā€™t deny that but there is always a chance for us to report it right? so that they will fix it.

Maybe one of the reasons why he says that because of a RUMOR
or he just doesnā€™t know how to use and play it XD

Itā€™s like saying use and play it first before you can say anything about it. :wink:
If he does, the only thing i can say isā€¦perhaps its not his styleā€¦

Iā€™ve seen a Shinobi Guy who is undefeated in PvP 1 on 1 or even Team fightsā€¦Iā€™ve seen it myself, I was Cryokino that timeā€¦and he showed me, some things he can doā€¦combos, builds, stats, equipmentā€¦but only in limited info, coz he said i have to discover stuffs by myselfā€¦
I played with him in team fights, and he always asks me to come with him to let me observe him in his 1v1 fightsā€¦

The last advise he gave to me before he trasnfered to EU Server,

"Every game play will always be depends upon you. Itā€™s a matter of HOW YOU USE IT, and HOW YOU PLAY IT. Learn to ADAPT as well."

I praise him a lotā€¦and he is the one of the reasons why I made this threadā€¦
For Short, yeahā€¦He is my Masterā€¦

The point in replying this post of yours isā€¦
Donā€™t ever underestimate anything or anyone you are facing. Everyone/Everything has a value, you just need to see it deeply, but if youā€™re lazyā€¦then you will always say, this item sucks, this class sucks, this skill sucksā€¦Well, Iā€™ll just pity people who are like that.

What was his build? the barb way or pierce way?

Same as mineā€¦currently new createdā€¦

SwordC2 > HopC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi

I was having a hard time at 1st but i managed to get path moves and combosā€¦
Just like he didā€¦

I followed his pathā€¦and he is the one who is telling me to become a Spartan Ninja like him :laughing:

So, now Iā€™m on my way :slight_smile:

Players doesnā€™t really get Shinobi in Team fights coz they said its weakā€¦
But he was the exceptionā€¦Many people will PM him begging to join in Team Fights.

and I said, who the F is this guy?!

He became famous because there was one team fight he was on that he annihilate all 5 opponents by himself while he is the only one left. I was thereā€¦and I was the 1st one to be dead hahaha :laughing:
Then, the 1st time I saw that, my jaw dropped, astonished on what he did.
Honestly, Iā€™ve never seen a player who has a skill like that high until he did it, in front of people, and smack them in their faces.

Yo buddies, I just got the empty scroll.

04:22 AM (Server Time) - [Klaipeda Server] Fedimian Channel 3

Good luck

1 Like

Nice one @lolipon

All you need is the Yellow-eyed Flowerā€¦if you donā€™t have itā€¦well goodluck to you :wink:

but iā€™m sword c2 > barb c2 > cor c2 atmā€¦ not sure how good this is atm, all shinobi i saw are using the build of SwordC2 > HopC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi. I donā€™t have anyone to reference to for my buildā€¦

@Bonic that build is also greatā€¦

Donā€™t compare that build to pierce-type Shinobi or Spartan Ninjaā€¦
That build has its own wayā€¦
and its really scary because of Seism and Helm Chopperā€¦2 seconds stun is overwhelming sometimesā€¦and theyā€™re overheat that makes that build scarierā€¦

Combo Tip:

Katon + Seism/Helm Chopper (when near the enemy) then strike everything you have. This is your bread and butter. as long as you maxed the attribute skill of Katon no Jutsu about the Stealth thing.

There is this build I saw to someoneā€¦

SwordC1 > PeltC1 > BarbC3 > Fencer > Shinobi

a Granado Espada Ninjaā€¦So fast and scary tooā€¦
This build has its own wayā€¦
This build is skill reliantā€¦ not auto-attacksā€¦
Iā€™ve seen him playing 1v1 in Klaipeda Server with a Cryokino (Cryomancer + Psychokino build) and he killed him in 8 seconds onlyā€¦
They have same level, they were level 240 that time.

As you can see, there are awesome Ninja Build Path out here!
Just donā€™t underestimate them and believe in them it will workā€¦
Experiment, and have fun playingā€¦thatā€™s the only key :wink:

well i know this build canā€™t compete in world boss, the only thing left is ET and pvp

That may true but still depends :wink:

You canā€™t just one hit and beat the world boss by yourself right?

i mean in terms of 1v1 dps when compared to other class and builds

What do you mean?
SOrry canā€™t quite get it hehe

Hey dear stormwolf, I read the opening of this thread and yes I am impressed about the explanation. I am always a hardcore fan of thief/assassin type of classes. So I wanted to ask, which build is more better in PvE ? I barely can catch up the whole 500+ replies and I found out there are two types which is br2>cor2>shinobi and hop2>cor2>shinobi. So, spear better or one handed sword is more better ? I am planning to create one to focus on PvE with badass ninja moves.

1 Like

Hello @jokeryuen
Thank you for reading the thread :slight_smile:

Not exactlyā€¦ There are other typesā€¦ I didnā€™t put it in the thread for now coz Iā€™m collecting more info about themā€¦
There are two builds I discovered from other playersā€¦

1. SwordC1 > PeltC1 > BarbC3 > Fencer > Shinobi (Yeah a Rapier-Type Ninja)

2. More on High CON mid DEX. Itā€™s like more on defensive-type Shinobi He didnā€™t reveal his build yet. Soon he will.

Both are viable and great to use! However, the Shinobi Path with Barbarian Class is a PvP hardcore in my opinionā€¦because of their Seism and Help Chopper Overheat skills with high reliability on 2 seconds stun each strike. This build is not so bad in PvE either. So itā€™s like 60% on PvP, 40 % on PvE in my opinion.

Spears or with Hoplite in Shinobiā€™s Path are versatile. They can do both PvP and PvE.
PvE oriented as well because of Stabbing, Spear Lunge, Finestra, Hexen Dropper Skillsā€¦ They deal Huge damage on bosses too. You can say theyā€™re Boss killers. PvP because of Hexen Dropper, Stabbing, Spear Lunge and Finestra.

It really depends upon you really. Its what is more suitable to your game style and taste. :wink:
both are viable and great. So just choose for yourself :wink:

cool, but ā€¦im not really into pvp at all and i will avoid that at all cost if possible. I wonder if there are any 100% pve build out there at the moment ? or at least 80% pve, 20% pvp stuff?

and if possible, i would love to know 100% pvp killer shinobi build and 100% pve shinobi build, if there are any, pls link me to it =D because i might make two for the purposes.