Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

@sparklinglennard what do you know?
Those pictures I posted works on him.

Told yah xD

Hey @allenca93 congratz man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahahaha!! Lol. yaah! it really works!

make sure to thanks @Stormwolf for that.

1 Like

Yeah i know
Even if i only Sword1,
iā€™ll pick bash 3, concentrate 3, Gungho 5, Pain barier 4 ( for PVP )
For Pve you can max concreate from pain barier point

Blessing do have max limit, but so far compare to Concentrate
also blessing has attribute to increase hit count.
The only cons is blessing CD 40s while Concenrate 20s

IDK itā€™s a bug or not : at kTOS iā€™m playing cataphract and buy pardoner blessing, i use concenrate ( only level 2 ) hit count only 4 - but coz of blessing even hit count of concenrate already gone, the buff still there and still proc add damage.

That would be fine if that is what you want. :slight_smile:
Both are viable in the end. :wink:

Eiii personally, I donā€™t really go to Pardoner for their blessingā€¦Short Buff Durationsā€¦unless if it is an hour then Iā€™ll go for itā€¦
I rather go for Concentrate with +119 additional damage rather than buying stuffs to pardoner which are only temporaryā€¦
I can use Concentrate anytime without spending a silver. :wink:

itā€™s 1 hour duration
the skill has 35m duration + attribute 25m
But for blessing duration not important coz itā€™s has hit count limit

Is there any merit in taking shinobi class for a swordsman - pelta- barb 3 - doppel and Not investing much into bunshin/kunai? I was actually thinking of mostly using the utilities provided which is 2x invisibility, nice burst damage and some CC from mokuton rather then killing myself with bunshin.

Would you say itā€™s a bad idea to finish off my class choice with that?

Also, I canā€™t seem to find a lot of info on katon no jutsu, can you explain how it works? Thanks in advance!

Yeah there isā€¦
I would rather repick Dopple for Fencer if you want that way. The downsides if you pick Fencerā€¦You can only use rapiers, and rapiers has very low durability, and not auto attack reliant. And consumes too much SP. However, if you surpass the downsides, you are one hell of scary Shinobi.

If you really insist going for Doppelā€¦its fine but too riskyā€¦
But it is still viableā€¦

Then go for Sword > PeltC1 > barbC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi if you really wanna go with some utility perksā€¦

It drops bombs in front of the enemy dealing decent damage AOE like a straight lineā€¦and if the attribute skill is learned, then you will be on Stealth mode for 8 seconds if full level attribute skill.

Grats to @Stormwolf for finally getting his Yellow-eyed Flower Petal
Cheers! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hello, first of all, pardon for my broken English. I already craft the quest item needed for Shinobi quest ( Scroll With Writings). When I click to read the scroll, only this text shown , here I attached the image.

And here is my questions;

Why is it when I click to read the scroll , nothing happens. it doesnt trigger any job change event. By the way my current level is 225 / 15 . My build is S1 > P1 > Baba2 > Corsair2. And currently ready for job advancement (rank 7) . I read the scroll several times, and even go talk to Shinobi master several times, still nothing happens.

Did I miss something? :sob:

Im not sure if you understand me.

I am already a barb 3 and Iā€™m about to go doppel. I have enough damage and utility and also Iā€™m a peltasta so after rank 6 even if I take a swordsman 2 my characters usability wouldnt suffer. Im interested in shinobi for the pvp aspect, I already have very strong CC and damage and I do like the bind from shinobi for the set-up and the stealth/ hide abilities. Even more since my wife is a bokor so I can blow myself up all day and it wont hurt me.

Im just wondering if its a good idea to take shinobi for that pvp aspect and does it work well.

I read in this thread that stealth doesnt break if you move, jump, and even attack and use skills. Is that true. I can kill somebody without going out from invi?

I dont like hide that much but I can find an use for it.

Edit: does katon damage the ground like a magic arrow from fletcher would? Or is it one time damage in a line?

Is katon and the one you hurt yourself aoe dependant or it hits everything?

Oh sorry broā€¦I was sleepy that time -_-
Its gonna be fine broā€¦still viableā€¦just be careful on using Deeds of Valorā€¦
It hits hard to the user -50% but on top of that, you have +50% physical attack damage.

Yep its trueā€¦

I need to verify it first if it is a ground damageā€¦but Katon hits on the ground though xD

Mijin no Jutsu is the suicide skill like it hurts yourself and hurts your opponent real bad tooā€¦Katon doesnā€™t

In the last question I ment if theyre aoe ratio dependant.

I am now going pelta, my build now is sw > pel > hl > hl c2 (current class) > cor > drop > shinobi.

Cant go back to bar / bar 2 now, hopefully this build works fine as a shinobi :slight_smile:

@Stormwolf atm Iā€™m stuck at lvl 81, any place you recommend to go level up?

BTW, after resetting my stats/skills like I told you 2 days ago Iā€™ve been doing way better, ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is almost impossible for one to be stuck at lv 81. Unless that person doesnā€™t do the orsha questline.

I guess thats what happened to me thanks for the info

I skimmed through the first 100 replies and then decided it would take to long, so I apologize if this has been answered.

Do clones mimic the playerā€™s gear effects? I meanā€¦ if the Shinobi has Toy Hammer, will the clones have a chance to proc? If they are in the Cafrisun set, will the clones have an innate additional hit? Do items like Arde transfer to each of the cloneā€™s hits etc etc etc

Thank you!

Has anyone reached Shinobi with swordman c2 > barb c2 > corsair c2 > shinobi ?

1 Like

Honestly, I donā€™t have any ideaā€¦
Coz there is no way for us to check the status of the clonesā€¦
All we know they can copy skills of Kunai and Swordsmans skills (except for buffs) and their HP is DEX dependent of your main character.

About arde dagger transferring to each otheā€™s clone? I donā€™t think soā€¦
We donā€™t use arde dagger in later level 200+
its getting weakerā€¦
Most of us, use Karacha daggerā€¦much better than Arde Dagger and has better stats and Physical damage.

Thatā€™s one of the common buildā€¦and yes someone didā€¦in fact, plentyā€¦
But for some reasons, he is hiding :laughing: