Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Been in that exact position (not in this game but happened before, it’s frustrating lol).

Be happy, do something else meanwhile!

Yeah…watch p@rn and use your hands too xD

kidding hahahahaha! :laughing:

STAFF_Ethan25d
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the late response and thank you all for the information.
As you may well be aware, hidden classes are well, supposed to be hard to get. I’ve done some asking around and it is supposed to be extremely hard to find and has random respawn times. All I can offer at this time is ‘Good hunting’. :slight_smile:

DOes Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal exist? (slightly down the post)

killll meeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz random respawn times could mean it doesnt exist today XD

hahahahahaha!

Dude chillax… its not the end of the world…
I think you need to energize yourself…
just look at this picture…

Oh hell yeah! xD

Lol are you ready for class advancement or you just want to get the flower??

Actually the hardest part of the quest is collecting mat for the recipe example for that is the colifly, its very expensive and it will take hours to farm it. well if your rich you just go buy it in the market. but anyway my advice is make the flower your last thing to do. it will make things look easy.

and about the flower. give yourself at least 5 hours of camping for ensuring the flower. remember flower only stay in the map for 5mins. so i suggest change channel for every 4mins or so.

1 Like

dude he needs motivation…the picture i uploaded above will do xD

1 Like

ahahahahah!!

i think he forgot to change channel… lool

1 Like

you gotta admit it…that girl has an amazing @ss
hahahahahahahahaha! xD

yeah he did by staring at her XD

About the stealth.

Yes you can attack or used skill while your stealth is still on. that’s one of the cool skills about shinobi, attacking while invisible.

But if your going to use both skill that will make you stealth, the stealth will not stack and it will make you reveal instead.

One thing, if you got hit while on stealth, your stealth will be gone.

1 Like

ahahaha! Oppai is love.

so Mijin got stealth too right? Like he can move, attack, use skills, and jump too right?

no!
BABA is LOVE :laughing:

yup mejin and katon… you can use skills and attack but once you jump it will run off.

1 Like

big noo! OppaI! is life

1 Like

nice…nice…
so, ill edit this thread right away haha xD

NO!
This is life…

Raise your hands people if your know this woman! :imp:
The fountain of youth xD

hmmmmm.,… ahahahaha!

hahahahahaha!
Fan spotted xD

i got the flower just now 8;36 eastern Ch 1(klaip) \o/ i have all the mats now :3 just to get rank 7 (i maayyyy have done this to early… lvl 128…)

2 Likes