Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Dude…that’s really the problem of every ninjas out here…

that Yellow-eyed flower patch is a ninja item goes out and appears randomly
XD

Ok thanks Stormwolf… sigh… I better go back to leveling first I guess. The rest of the items are farmable right?

1 Like

Woah nice

But both dust devil & Hexen dropper doesn’t have any aoe ratio also small range, are those single target skills ?

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

and you’re Correct! except for Empty scroll and Yellow-eyed Flower patch i think? but…

you may read this thread for the Shinobi Guide Quest to verify that…

Yep! They’re nice :wink:

Hexen Dropper is a single target… But I need to test this out more…coz ive been using this skill to bosses only… I haven’t tried only multiple mobs…

Devil Dust has a small AOE…

Wew too many new post here xD Some people still believe DWA the best skill in corsair c2. Thats why i said better only at c1 only. But if u ignore that DWA, corsair c2 still good. Hexen has highest single burst skill in swordman class, high lvl jolly roger, hook is still good.
From what i read here, basically shinobi is suicide squad. Kill before being kill. But im trying to make tank damager shinobi here :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

You may try…other pips here might as well…and I’ll try it too but it’s only the stats that I will change…

Let’s see it High CON mid DEX works on Shinobi…

It’s not exactly as a Suicide Squad…Let’s say it’s an “all or nothing” gameplay. If you are fast to kill the person you win…if you’re slow, oh let’s saw…goodluck xD

We are still trying to find missing builds on Shinobi classes… Maybe the tanky shinobi may unlock it…who knows?

Do you think about bash 3 point for late game?

bash? the 2nd skill of a swordsman?
nah i didn’t take it. nobody will take it though. XD

Y u do dis
Bash is too useful to ignore la hahaha even 1 pt helps xD
but well up to you if you wanna yolo haha

1 Like

Guys I just uploaded a video in youtube…

I do not own the video…it was created and it was from @osteenboy19931

Thanks to him we could see the Bunshin Clones some sample that they can replicate.

We really appreciate what you did for our fellow ninja…We can’t thank you enough @osteenboy19931

Guys please check the thread above…the link to youtube is there.

I was just kidding man XD

Check out the video on the thread buddy

#Guys there are some changes in the thread. Skill description in-game images are provided, and sample videos in regards to Bunshin no Jutsu.

Credits to @osteenboy19931

#Stay Tuned :wink:

You must edit this.

i Think there’s no different
I saw your video part 2
After mijin he stealth and use normal attack and the stealth not gone.

IMO : Just get Concentrate level 3 For the attribute
level 10 = +19 damage, level 3 = +8 damage only 11damage different and you can save 7 skills point.
This skill only have 20s CD, and its really benefit only for stabbing that multi hit.
IDK about Clone copying this skill or not on normal attack

Put 3 on bash for knockdown attribute, if you take Swordman2 you got +3 AOE ratio attribute.
It’ll help you when using bunshin after spam kunai, you bash mobs for Knockdown and make them can’t hit you, since so risky while bunshin active.
Have 3 Overheats and only 6s CD

1 Like

I need to verify this to him if the attribute skill of Mokuton no Jutsu has a bonus additional duration on buff if the skill if level 2.

I’ll review it again later after my shift. I was sleepy that time lol xD

That would be fine. however, please take note that every skill point is class-dependent. it means for example, if you have extra skill on Hoplite C1, you can’t use it on Corsair except if you jump to Hoplite C2.

Concentrate is a self-cast buff that tops up on every damage whether skills or basic attacks. It’s like Blessing Skill of Cleric Class. It’s just that the only difference is Concentrate is a Physical-Type Damage, Blessing is a Holy Property Type Damage. Concentrate has hit cap limitation (I’m not sure if Blessing has a hit cap too). The cool down of concentrate is really decent. This buff has not to be ignored. Higher levels pips recognized this lately.

6hours at flower no spawn >.> the shiz we go through for ninja…

Damn that’s a long wait!

and app just missed the spawn because family cant go buy their own shiz… another 6h+ to go… i hate myself :_)

Please don’t use Mijin no Jutsu :joy:

2 Likes