Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

That’s the 1st step ever of shinobi quest, i just talked to scout master at gateway of the great king, and she gave me 2 recipes.
And i need to farm items now, since i havent got to Alameth forest

1 Like

We don’t know if Cathexis and Autentist tested this Shinobi class in CBT.
What I do know, Autentist is not interested with Shinobi Class XD

You’re still not in a quest to get the Yellow Flower thing?
well good luck with the yellow flower thing XD

ya i havent got there yet, and i still need lots of items to make the special reagent

yeah…too bad Shinobi Advancement quests are burden -_-
but i think its worth it :slight_smile:

Hurry up and be a Shinobi this time! hahaha

afaik it’s counted to the whole channel. so for short 1 in every 4 hours. that’s how the Guide describe it. But we never know maybe there’s two individual who got it in different channel at the same time.

Yes. all shinobi skills are pierce type attack and i don’t know how they knew it even though its not written in the skill description. maybe they tested the skills on mobs. Basically it should be written if what type of skill it is in the description but there isn’t. This only means that shinobi class is still under development and will still undergo changes in the future. as describe here

What i did is, the moment i use the bunsihn no jutsu i check my stat right away and i saw no difference at all even my physical defense and etc.

Sorry man. its not in the skill description, All shinobi skill are lack of information,as desribe here [quote=“Cathexis, post:3, topic:153860”]
Because of this, there are some things that currently work with the Shinobi class but we are unsure as if it is a bug, intended and whether or not it will be fixed in the future. This particularly includes being able to use Swordsman skills with the Shinobi clones, which shouldn’t be possible according to the skill description, but it is.
[/quote]it only describe how the skill works but no information of what type it is or how does it affect.

Nope. Clones cant use secondary weapon only your primary weapon and hexendropper needs secondary weapon to use the skill.

Things that might help you find the f**king flower. hahaha!
1st- it will only stay on the map for 5mins after that it will vanish and you have to wait again for 4+hours. Solution: if you really want to get the flower give your self a 5hours camping period and by the time you start camping keep changing channel every 4-5mins so that you will not missed the flower. iknow its hard but you have no choice.
2nd- always ask your fellow camper if they where able to get the flower and if they do, ask the time then add 4 hours on the time they gave you then start camping. This will guarantee that the flower will respawining soon.

@Stormwolf there are alot of shinobi in the game already and idont know why they dont share what they know. anyway keep the ninja community alive.

cheers!

1 Like

How about block stats ?
but i don’t think you use shield… haha

So Pierce and stabbing can be copy by clones ?

I am not actively following this thread for now, but I just wanted to say and clarify that everyone has access to the game files so you guys can verify by yourselves the details of each skill:

(On AttackType ‘Aries’ is Pierce, Slash is Slash and Strike is Strike).

2 Likes

Perhaps, they’re A.holes??? hahahaha :laughing:
peace! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you @Kusgan for your full support :slight_smile:
ill do my best to keep the ninja community alive. :slight_smile:

Cheers!! :wink:

We understand @Cathexis no worries :wink:
Thank you very much for this big information you provided for us. How Generous of you :slight_smile:

This helps us a lot. We hope in the future, you will give us your generous help to us, the Ninja Community some information and tips in relation to Shinobi class especially F2P is coming.

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :slight_smile:

Yesterday I got an empty note near the Mercenary Post at 6:04am server time CH4 Klaipeda. You might wanna base that time and add 4 hours interval to gauge the next respawn time.

2 Likes

Nothing change in my stats.

you mean the Hoplite skills? i saw the pierce works but idont know about stabbing.

But let me warn you that if your going for Hoplite just because Clones can copy pierce then think twice. because shinobi clones or bunshin no justsu Should be only Use Swordsman Skills according to the skill description and hoplite skills shouldn’t be possible but it is. We don’t know if it is bug or intended maybe in the future they fix it. But if your into it. Go for it my friend. :smiley:

1 Like

got the same build. Dont u think that shinobi skills have low dmg? also, why the clones stay out of range when atacking with basic atacks (they stay far away when atacking an enemy)

You saw ? so it’s mean you didn’t have Hoplite in your build ?

Nope i go hoplite coz something else :wink:
I wanna try theory in my mind
if not will go barbarian with OP Cleave debuff + 3 Overheat now

1 Like

yea with my friends. its easy to do when killing a low level boss but its hard to do when the boss is the same level as you especially when you don’t have cleric in the party. lol yup im a sword type class shinobi. but if they clear the bug about the clone thing i might create new and go for spear but for now lets experiment and wait for updates about the class.

Awesome, bcuz most people go for spear because of the clones that can copy pierce attack of hoplite… but anyway Goodluck hope your theory works. :smiley:

I need to see it by myself to confirm. Not sure about it yet.

you mean clone can copy the hoplite stabbing skill???

@Kusgan

Are you saying that any one hand sword / spear skills can be copied by clone?

What about 2 hand weapon required skills?

How does Kunai Damage Scale?

I focus on PvE how has Shinobi been for you PvE wise?

No. i’m just answering his question about hexe skill, what i’m trying to say is CLones cant use Sub weapons and by that skills that require sub weapon like hexe or dust devil wont work on clones, not all skills can be use by clones it would be OP if it is. LOL only Swordman Skills are copied, and few hoplite skills too which should not be working.

Kunai? your str and level of the skill ofc.

In my opinion. its not really that good, if your looking for strong swordman pve or in pvp class go for dragoon instead… but it depends in how you build your class prior getting shinobi.

@Kusgan
Thanks for responding.

As for scale, I meant is Kunai strong even at higher lvls.

Some eary strong skills tend to become weak mid / high lvl.

Have you tried out shinobi tanking?