Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I canā€™t wait to see the results of your test :slight_smile:
Share to us here the results someday ok?
Who knows? you will be the 1st Shinobi tank in the historyā€¦and we will be honored at your side :innocent:

Anyone seen Yellow Flower in SEA or any channels? so I can keep track of time.

Dudeā€¦thatā€™s really the problem of every ninjas out hereā€¦

that Yellow-eyed flower patch is a ninja item goes out and appears randomly
XD

Ok thanks Stormwolfā€¦ sighā€¦ I better go back to leveling first I guess. The rest of the items are farmable right?

1 Like

Woah nice

But both dust devil & Hexen dropper doesnā€™t have any aoe ratio also small range, are those single target skills ?

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

and youā€™re Correct! except for Empty scroll and Yellow-eyed Flower patch i think? butā€¦

you may read this thread for the Shinobi Guide Quest to verify thatā€¦

Yep! Theyā€™re nice :wink:

Hexen Dropper is a single targetā€¦ But I need to test this out moreā€¦coz ive been using this skill to bosses onlyā€¦ I havenā€™t tried only multiple mobsā€¦

Devil Dust has a small AOEā€¦

Wew too many new post here xD Some people still believe DWA the best skill in corsair c2. Thats why i said better only at c1 only. But if u ignore that DWA, corsair c2 still good. Hexen has highest single burst skill in swordman class, high lvl jolly roger, hook is still good.
From what i read here, basically shinobi is suicide squad. Kill before being kill. But im trying to make tank damager shinobi here :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

You may tryā€¦other pips here might as wellā€¦and Iā€™ll try it too but itā€™s only the stats that I will changeā€¦

Letā€™s see it High CON mid DEX works on Shinobiā€¦

Itā€™s not exactly as a Suicide Squadā€¦Letā€™s say itā€™s an ā€œall or nothingā€ gameplay. If you are fast to kill the person you winā€¦if youā€™re slow, oh letā€™s sawā€¦goodluck xD

We are still trying to find missing builds on Shinobi classesā€¦ Maybe the tanky shinobi may unlock itā€¦who knows?

Do you think about bash 3 point for late game?

bash? the 2nd skill of a swordsman?
nah i didnā€™t take it. nobody will take it though. XD

Y u do dis
Bash is too useful to ignore la hahaha even 1 pt helps xD
but well up to you if you wanna yolo haha

1 Like

Guys I just uploaded a video in youtubeā€¦

I do not own the videoā€¦it was created and it was from @osteenboy19931

Thanks to him we could see the Bunshin Clones some sample that they can replicate.

We really appreciate what you did for our fellow ninjaā€¦We canā€™t thank you enough @osteenboy19931

Guys please check the thread aboveā€¦the link to youtube is there.

I was just kidding man XD

Check out the video on the thread buddy

#Guys there are some changes in the thread. Skill description in-game images are provided, and sample videos in regards to Bunshin no Jutsu.

Credits to @osteenboy19931

#Stay Tuned :wink:

You must edit this.

i Think thereā€™s no different
I saw your video part 2
After mijin he stealth and use normal attack and the stealth not gone.

IMO : Just get Concentrate level 3 For the attribute
level 10 = +19 damage, level 3 = +8 damage only 11damage different and you can save 7 skills point.
This skill only have 20s CD, and its really benefit only for stabbing that multi hit.
IDK about Clone copying this skill or not on normal attack

Put 3 on bash for knockdown attribute, if you take Swordman2 you got +3 AOE ratio attribute.
Itā€™ll help you when using bunshin after spam kunai, you bash mobs for Knockdown and make them canā€™t hit you, since so risky while bunshin active.
Have 3 Overheats and only 6s CD

1 Like

I need to verify this to him if the attribute skill of Mokuton no Jutsu has a bonus additional duration on buff if the skill if level 2.

Iā€™ll review it again later after my shift. I was sleepy that time lol xD

That would be fine. however, please take note that every skill point is class-dependent. it means for example, if you have extra skill on Hoplite C1, you canā€™t use it on Corsair except if you jump to Hoplite C2.

Concentrate is a self-cast buff that tops up on every damage whether skills or basic attacks. Itā€™s like Blessing Skill of Cleric Class. Itā€™s just that the only difference is Concentrate is a Physical-Type Damage, Blessing is a Holy Property Type Damage. Concentrate has hit cap limitation (Iā€™m not sure if Blessing has a hit cap too). The cool down of concentrate is really decent. This buff has not to be ignored. Higher levels pips recognized this lately.

6hours at flower no spawn >.> the shiz we go through for ninjaā€¦

Damn thatā€™s a long wait!