Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Greetings fellow ninjas i have the scroll but there is a major concern. Sm 1 > HL c3 > squire > droppleā€¦ That wont fly.

I want to remake a new class that has an end game role as ninja. I can trade the two diagrams from the lady however i cant trade the scroll. Does that matter?.

When i mean trade i mean using team storage.

thanks man.
hope you guys are doing well!

1 Like

sorry i donā€™t notice this skill damage bcause i barely use it but feel free to see me and lets try it together. lol xD

yup thatā€™s my build.

sorry for causing you confusion. lol

ohh man. its really a big deal. if your a pvp type going for doppler without at least SW2 is kinda off because enemy can ran easily while you still spinning but its very good in pve tho.

Yeah weā€™re doing fine out here XD

Please help us out here. Iā€™ll just keep this thread updated for any new info and reports about the Shinobi Class. Soon Iā€™ll provide videos and everything about this class.
This thread is not for myself, but for everyone who have a desire to be a Ninja like us! :slight_smile:

#May the Shadows be with you.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply @conscript080

There will be new update in regards to Team Storage
Please read this official announcement.

I hope it helps :slight_smile:

That remains to be seen.
As far as I know, when youā€™re capturing the enemy using Iron Hook, you can still use skills; however, it will be cancelled if you move around.
Iron Hook + Bunshin no Jutsu + Kunai combo may actually work.
Nice theory crafting combo out there @yipgallery :wink:

ALL of them? D: then what can shinobiā€™s clones do?

Ive been testing them. Ill have a video on it soon but all they can reproduce are swordsman skills IE: Bash,Thrust,Double Slash and the Kunai skill from shinobi tree.

1 Like

I must be super lucky. I got the blank scroll on accident and I got the flower in 10 minutes. Didnā€™t even consider going Shinobi until yesterday. Lol.

Since there are going to be a lot of Dragoons and Iā€™m broke, Iā€™ll go with the cheaper choice. Dragoons require 3 weapons (if you count the shield as a weapon) to maximize efficiency.

Damnn thats quite disappointing :frowning: but i guess x5 stabbing or pierce dmg would have been quite OP too, so i guess its kinda fair lol.

All im hoping is that the future shinobi ranks have skills that can combo well, like Kunai seems cool, but i think all shinobi skills should be able to be used by the clonesā€¦ except of course the suicidal mijin

Anyways thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

baba the best

hahahahaa

Iā€™d really love it if Mijin worked with clones
Gonna be an awesome yolo skill with priests XD

Shhh ā€¦ donā€™t tell anyone

hello! I am far from being a shinobi yet, leveling slowly. But in every past RO (different servers) i played i am always assasin all the way, so yeah when i see shinobi i have set my mind -> this is the class man!

I read a guide online that says SW2 > Bar 2 > Corsair 2> Shinobi didnt seems to go very well (was my intended built), so switched to sw > pel / sw2 > high 2 > corsair > drop > shinobi.

questions:

1. Whats the stats u guys have? i was thinking of going 4 dex : 1 str. (str or con better?)
  2. Is it hard to get a party at high level? I recalled it was super hard to get party back when i was playing assasin :frowning: cos not the highest dps, yet canā€™t tank. (then why still play assasin/shinobi? cos i just love to be one ! :ppppp )

BABA means LOVE
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

My suggestion for your Stats Distribution is 2 STR then 3 DEX
It is a balance between Critical Attack and Critical Rate. It gives decent damage too. Iā€™ll just put CON if I reach level 200. So the Stat distribution on that level will be different it will be 2 STRā€¦3 DEXā€¦1 CONā€¦

I donā€™t think you not having a hard time to get a party.
I am currently building this Shinobi Class Path:
SwordC2 > HopliteC2 > CorsairC2 > Shinobiā€¦
As you can see, I have Jolly Rogers in my hands and it is the best utility in Swordsman Tree for PvE. Thus, you will not have a problem on getting a party coz they always want you around.
Read all about the Jolly Rogers above the thread.

This build is fine but only its buff reliant. However, if you can surpass that downside. That build is a Monster. Imagine, having a warcy, frenzy, restrain, pain barrier and concentrateā€¦then use, Hexen Dropper the fastest attack animation in the whole Swordsman Skill tree. You have Seism and Helm Chooper for Stunā€¦that build is great coz it has high guaranteed stuns. You got Jolly Roger for PvE and Iron Hook/Keel Hauling for PvP.

Sugestions to best Corsair C1 weapons plz

My build: Swordman2 > Barbarian2 > Corsair2 > Shinobi

One-handed Sword and a dagger.

Sorry I forgot the name of that sword. But for Dagger, I prefer you to go for Arde Dagger, because of its Fire element attack. However, if you really wanna go for physical damage go for Dirk Dagger. in level 170 and above, get Karacha or Venomā€¦if you have bothā€¦much better!! just keep them if you dont have any extras for you to sell.

1 Like