Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Lol no rapier shinobi? xD

I will share all people with some info i know. Most this info from ktos shinobi and some veteran.
Bunshin no jutsu increase damage based on ur clone. x5 = 5x more damage. While bunshin, ur evasion will be cut alot.
Mokuton no jutsu is nice, but beware when use it. Lets say, someone freeze u while under mokuton buff, u will teleport near that person and get freeze infront of him (sure die lol). Mokuton cant block cc.
The other 2 skill abit bugged, but it give good utility to hide.

1 Like

i think barb skills are your ace in pvp since they do alot of damage and they stun the enemy, but the thing is its hard to come close to your enemy in pvp, thats why swordmans except cata class are having tough time in pvp…

Well both have pros and cons, lets say corsair2 skills like hexen for example can deal damage around 1k in a sec while dopple cyclone deals damage 1k in 5sec… know the difference? both class can do damage in the enemy but they are differ in their dps. However dopple skills are easy to use since you dont have to position your character to the enemy, like cyclone for example. you dont have to face your character to the enemy since cyclone damage enemies around it while corsair hexen only produce damage in front of you character.

and about cyclone, i think its on the description as long as its harmful effect to your character it will block it.

Mokuton then cyclone? thats what i do when facing range class, when mokuton activates theirs a delay like a half a sec i think because of the animation when you fall. after that you do the cyclone, so there is a chance that they can escape but you already deal damage to them when they do.

shinobi class has 2 invisibility, 1st is the hide, it activates after you use the Mijin no justu i call it a suicide skill since it damage your char when use. 2nd is the stealth. it activates after you use katon no jutsu, yes you can run while on stealth and it doesn’t break when you receive any damage.

Mijin?? Noo its written in the description how much hp will consume when you use, Level 1 mijin will consume 6500, imagine if its level 5? right? its a double edge sword dude. level 1 in this skill will be enough in my opinion but of course it depends on how you build your shinibo, its your choice.

NO! LOL 1 level means 1 clone.

if you leveling Mijin the HP consumption will reduce and the attack increase.

yea i think 4k is still alot in my opinion.

Congrats, man.

And as for me…

Now it’s time to go back to grinding levels for sure. I would have finished the mission with Shinobi Master-chan if I could get to that level 212 area easily (too many maps high leveled to run through).

3 Likes

Dopple cyclone do much More damage then hexen right ?
4.5s continous damage With AOE ratio, and the range of the skill is great too
While Hexen so small range, but have lower cooldown about +16s different
26s different if cyclone use movement attribute

How exactly cyclone damage calculation
isn’t it 844 damage per second ?
or 844 damage in 4.5s
*level 5

Summon @Cathexis need help :smile:

i think you miss the point. what im trying to explain is the damage dealt in a second, im not talking about the damage perse.

Thank you very much for this 100% reliable information Cathexis. Now I can rest in peace knowing that all Shinobi skills are pierce type :smiley:

1 Like

That is not a problem @tindcccd :laughing:

ah i see my bad.
still cyclone is better right
Coz i’ll take doppel in my build hahaha

that song makes me laugh…i mean, the picture in the video :laughing:

Anyway, that’s great of you :wink:
Hope you will become a full Shinobi Ninja…and we do hope you will share your knowledge and experiences about it :wink:

1 Like

Yoh @NasiBubur
what level are you in? you are also ninja-in-training as well? :slight_smile:

Nah i’m still not playing :smile:
this 22nd TOS will be CBT 2 in my country

that’s what i want want to confirm as well.
I will make SwordC3 > HL C3 > Shinobi build on my 2nd Character to verify that.

Oh ok :smiley:

well, before April 28 (release date for Free to play) comes…I just hope I’ll be on max level when that date comes and give you guys my info about the shinobi class.

1 Like

Can I ask what does the peltesta in that build does ? It seems like a really fine build which i might go for but i wanna optimise it in any way i can

doppel deed of valor 50% dmg boost to all skill dmg win hand down > corsair c2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m really tempted to go S1->P1->B2->C2->Shinobi. Can that build work out? I just like both Barb & Corsair a lot, and Pelt for dungeon tanking & quick mobbing seems too good to pass on.

It’s just attack stat right ?
not 50% skill damage but 50% attack stat, but still very good :smile: