Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

ah i see my bad.
still cyclone is better right
Coz i’ll take doppel in my build hahaha

that song makes me laugh…i mean, the picture in the video :laughing:

Anyway, that’s great of you :wink:
Hope you will become a full Shinobi Ninja…and we do hope you will share your knowledge and experiences about it :wink:

1 Like

Yoh @NasiBubur
what level are you in? you are also ninja-in-training as well? :slight_smile:

Nah i’m still not playing :smile:
this 22nd TOS will be CBT 2 in my country

that’s what i want want to confirm as well.
I will make SwordC3 > HL C3 > Shinobi build on my 2nd Character to verify that.

Oh ok :smiley:

well, before April 28 (release date for Free to play) comes…I just hope I’ll be on max level when that date comes and give you guys my info about the shinobi class.

1 Like

Can I ask what does the peltesta in that build does ? It seems like a really fine build which i might go for but i wanna optimise it in any way i can

doppel deed of valor 50% dmg boost to all skill dmg win hand down > corsair c2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m really tempted to go S1->P1->B2->C2->Shinobi. Can that build work out? I just like both Barb & Corsair a lot, and Pelt for dungeon tanking & quick mobbing seems too good to pass on.

It’s just attack stat right ?
not 50% skill damage but 50% attack stat, but still very good :smile:

50% boost to phy att which also will boost overall dmg of all skil by 50%, higher phy att equal to higher skill dmg too

1 Like

yes cyclone deals more damage in time

I don’t really think S3-H3 is a good idea…

Where did you farm all those stamen? Main Chamber?

Hello all! I’m on the same path as you all, the ninja way =3

Now… Im new to the game and I kept going swordsman so im swordsman c3 right now about to change to my next class.
I was thinking Peltasta C1 next for the 25% hp boost and 18% evasion from Guardian. If not the other choice i have is barb c1 . So far i was thinking of this build.
SW C3> Peltasta C1 > Corsair C2> Shinobi C1
So unsure about going Peltasta. The barb 50+crit seems nice and the stun skill.
My stats dist is as follows:
1str,1con, 3dex
Until i hit 30 con then going 2str, 3 dex (Untill 200 dex)
then the remaining to either con or str.
I just dont know which class to go for Rank 4 >__<’
Thanks for this thread! has been very informational…probably might try the hipot build next =3

1 Like

I just bought them because they’re hard as hell to get accoding to the quantity of mobs and rates. The rest of those materials I farmed them myself.

Hi, i am a Ninja and Rogue/Thief/Assassin in every games i play :smiley:

1 Like

Hi ppl,

I have a few questions to find out if this char is not a total waste of time. I did a build standard shinobi I’ve seen in many guides sw c2 , c2 barb , corsair c2 . The big question that I had no knowledge that both the corsair skills as all shinobi are based on damage pierce type , and I believe that I can not use any weapon with this attribute, then , I wonder how it will look the damage to the sword , how much will get smaller and how this in fact that is not yet very clear in my head

Welcome.
You will have to work hard to become one with the shadows. I wish you luck and may the shadows be with you.

(it feels quite rewarding after you get through all the pain, you know)

1 Like