Tree of Savior Forum

Nice silent patch

Ridiculous. What were you thinking Imc? You ninja patch grave and Fundamental skills of classes without patch notes after the reset event? Do you release how insanely unprofessional this is? This is definitely gonna cost you alot of players you just barely got yourself back.

You better compensate with reset potions or go see this issue go up in flames because of sheer incompetence…

2 Likes

I don’t know if you are aware of this: IMC don’t care about iTOS.
We can complain everyday, they will do nothing.
Since devs are Korean, they care only what kTOS player want.
Our GM are doing a good job, but it’s not enough, they still don’t care about us.
I have this feeling.

They do patch in kTOS and then put them in iTOS some weeks later.
Consequences? Who cares.
You should know this.

2 Likes

It is casual for the full-time unemployed, out of school with no other passions or interest in life than 10 hours of tree of savior a day instead of the hardcore 12.

Aka.
5%.

There needs to be a better line of communication between the iTOS and kTOS developers to stop things like this from happening. Us western games are used to our developers conveying information to us, not having half of it hidden.

It’s worse that this comes directly after such a huge balance patch where the whole point was to set up our builds, and now random things are all changed up? Come on guys, step it up.

4 Likes

Nice bait and switch, also screw you to the keyboard warriors who are like “should’ve known”, ugly fatties

4 Likes

There’s a kTOS thread and a search function, though.

Pretty much that people tell you “should’ve known” are 4rum knights. Funny thing is people play TOS for a while already know IMC secretly is a ninja clan and they good at ninja nerf each patch and the players are their dummies (or lab-rat) to test their moves. But hey at least they fix some bugs from year ago ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and meanwhile 4rum knights keep protect them.

5 Likes

We still don’t have class patch notes. GM said they were working on it during Q&A ;o skill reset event is over…

3 Likes

I guess the other nerfs and what not needed some communication but people can’t really complain about the Sadhu one, it was a bug, it ways said multiple times by the players in both forums and in-game.

And I’m not sure in what way they thought that jumping to cancel the animation and to end in front of it to get the additional buff otherwise it wouldn’t work didn’t seemed like a bug for them, so imo they deserved it.

The 200 or so people who browse the forums religiously need to stop thinking they matter so much. Not everyone posts here or even knows about these forums.

Reset event was great and brought back 5k players. Some of those 5k will log in today and find out their build is worse than it was last night. Some of those will quit. If IMC is going to go back to IMC’ing we’ll be back down to 2k in a few months.

I like this game but I’m not going back to Tree of 50 Minute Queue.

4 Likes

Well placed trust in IMC again guys.

2 Likes

I’m having difficulty finding any patch notes that mention pole of agony changes… Or barrier nerfs like the OP is stating. Are we not using sunhwapark’s pastebin for patch notes anymore? I can’t seem to find it with google translate and the kTest notes either… unless I’m missing something.

They should have also ninja patched the price of Talisman Paper. Still expensive though. :sob:

1 Like

Was 331% before. Enhancement level is 30.

Tried to check the attributes and zombies damage, still ridiculously high cost and ridiculously low damage.

Looking for cool cleric build for my 5 minutes ago sadhu:

effigy was buffed after this maintenance? :open_mouth:

https://pastebin.com/b3EwKifG

Though… I’m still not seeing this stuff about barrier nerfs… Unless some changes aren’t in the pastebin yet.

Once again, this isn’t a barrier nerf, it’s a paladin buff, to make them more useful, compared to before :3
It’s only a nerf for scrollers.

2 Likes

Shark Pirate Costume (M) and (F) … Pics please!!

(Nvmind, it’s the one with the boat lul)…

the creator uses bots for sure

1 Like