Tree of Savior Forum

Nice silent patch

Sure, it’s on par to release unfinished, undocumented patches, to use end users as guinea pigs on live servers.
Maybe it’s on par with unknown chinese mobile games.

Meanwhile, keep waiting for the skill changes list they promised 3 weeks ago.

3 Likes

I guess new and return players need to learn they will get IMC’d at some point.

2 Likes

I wasn’t a guinea pig. I knew the changes were happening and built accordingly.

Your’re still KToS guinea pig, though.

4 Likes

Keep repeating that to yourself, mr. “time to overachieve”.

7 Likes

They did overachieve.

They said the patch would be early summer and it isn’t summer yet.

I am happy.

You have very low standards if you think that an undocumented (not officially), unfinished bugfest is “overachieving”.

7 Likes

Guinea pig implies I was used for testing, which I wasn’t. I saw the changes happening on their servers and made educated decisions.

3 Likes

For a Korean MMO, yeah that is overachieving.

I am used to the old iRO cycle where the international server was at least 3 months behind in content, most of the time close to a year behind.

Always enter a kMMO with low expectations, unless you live in Korea.

4 Likes

hey man, i thought you left for BDO?

i wanted to try that game but i can’t access due to restrictions., i tried using VPN but it still won’t let me in jeezzzzz.

1 Like

I was told this would be a fun, casual mmo. Now forum knights are telling me I need to put hours of research into cutesy weeb game if I don’t want my builds ■■■■■■ on a weekly basis :expressionless:

5 Likes

whoever told you this would be a fun casual MMO lied to you in both adjectives.

1 Like

Really? I’ve played many Korean MMOs, never seen such things happen.
I don’t know what games you are used to play, but I’ve never seen a game where developers do not release official documentation for the patches they deploy on live servers or leave critical bugs unresolved for months.

8 Likes

I mentioned the exact game I was referencing in my last post. Did you miss it?

CBT starts tomorrow for South america

2 Likes

So, you want to compare a game released 15 years ago with a game released last year?
If that’s your only experience, no wonder your expectations are so low.

4 Likes

a friend of mine has been playing this weekend while i was watching him stream ftw,. the game looks really nice tbh.

2 Likes

Considering the team involved with early RO was making this game, yeah. It is the only reason I would ever choose to delve into the swamp of kMMO’s ever again.

kMMO is synonymous with disappointment. Learn that early on and keep the expectations low.

2 Likes

You mean the creator of said cute, casual game

6 Likes

the worst truth about kMMOs.

3 Likes