Tree of Savior Forum

Nice silent patch

But It will not free tho.

I discussed with guild members that further balancing will happen AFTER the reset event, and that it’s not nice to stop the event before balancing is finished. Nobody from my guild knew any specifics you mention.
For my SR I was sure “Retreat shot” and “Marching fire” got nerfed to much and will be buffed in future balancing updates. Limacon on the other hand I was sure will get nerfed, as it outshines all other Reiter skills by a good margin. Now I hear Limacon gets even buffed further. Don’t get me wrong, I have Limacon maxed going out of this balance patch as it was plainly the most op Reiter skill. Limacon is fun and all, but why should I use Marching fire at all, when Limacon has 100% uptime?
They will have to make another reset event, or again piss of many players (I’m not pissed, as the ninja patch hit me with an unexpected buff instead of nerf).

3 Likes

Limacon attribute was bugged and giving more bonuses (1% instead of 0.5% if i am not mistaken), this “buff” was to compensate that.

we all knew the scrolls would be small barriers after the changes anyway. everyone should have expected this. And its a good change. if you want barrier abuse you have to commit to pally c3 now.

Where are the link to those changes? Could someone post it here please? :3

Tip: this thread will keep you one step ahead of these so-called ninja patches

1 Like

Hey, at least bonus damage lines and enhancers show up neatly now.

8 Likes

could be worse, can still be used as a wall , not like mobs are smart enough to walk around it

Are we calling mismanagement, bugs and unfinished patch the new hidden mechanics now? lol. “Hey, Cryo’s Snowpillar crashing everyone in gvg, don’t worry it is a complicated feature!!”. If they were to fix or change something, they would need to inform their player base. This is not 15 years ago. The dev needs to be more transparent today with their player base in order to be successful.

4 Likes

This is why everyone who plays korean MMOs should look closely at any Korean changes and always expect them to come to us, at some point.

This isn’t some new phenomenon. This is par for the course.

4 Likes

guess some people just like everything spoon fed

2 Likes

Sure, it’s on par to release unfinished, undocumented patches, to use end users as guinea pigs on live servers.
Maybe it’s on par with unknown chinese mobile games.

Meanwhile, keep waiting for the skill changes list they promised 3 weeks ago.

3 Likes

I guess new and return players need to learn they will get IMC’d at some point.

2 Likes

I wasn’t a guinea pig. I knew the changes were happening and built accordingly.

Your’re still KToS guinea pig, though.

4 Likes

Keep repeating that to yourself, mr. “time to overachieve”.

7 Likes

They did overachieve.

They said the patch would be early summer and it isn’t summer yet.

I am happy.

You have very low standards if you think that an undocumented (not officially), unfinished bugfest is “overachieving”.

7 Likes

Guinea pig implies I was used for testing, which I wasn’t. I saw the changes happening on their servers and made educated decisions.

3 Likes

For a Korean MMO, yeah that is overachieving.

I am used to the old iRO cycle where the international server was at least 3 months behind in content, most of the time close to a year behind.

Always enter a kMMO with low expectations, unless you live in Korea.

4 Likes