Tree of Savior Forum

New Vaivora Bow:Mergen and updated Vaivora Bow:Fletcher

humor me this then, if vaivora bow:mergen makes normal arrow sprinkle hits 10m for each of the arrow, will it become worthy as vaivora weapon?

no i think they need to make vaivora effect for other skill and change ART for current vaivora effect, this can fix useless art for mergen

vaivora effect for which skill and what effect for example?

1.reduce zenith cooldown ,increase overheat and no range penalty, because this skill dont have any gimmick attribute,art and weapon

1. triple arrow , remove damage penalty from attribute and increase overheat

2. Spread shoot, give this skill triple arrow attribute

3. homing arrow remove cast time and increase damage

4. downfall remove range penalty and increase damage but no overheat

5. arrow sprinkle , make this skill art like vaivora effect right now

i think even with buff other class no way to win against bow class popularity because this class is good looking and dev thinking how to make other class become popular but that useless because nobody can look so good than bow in archer class

1 Like

With that being said, I kinda agree where you are coming from. Single target? Someone is better. Aoe? Same. But just like our main mergen thread, I pick bow mainly for preferenceโ€ฆ :frowning:

No, because thatโ€™s boring. I also said itโ€™s not an sfr issue, or at least I donโ€™t think at the moment.

Iโ€™ve posted a buncha mergen bow ideas that arenโ€™t just sfr boosts.

when zenith got SFR update 2k%, musketeer&cannoner complain.
When musket&cannon finally caught up with new SFR, mergen complain.
rinse&repeat.
endless complain of DPS slavery, no wonder this game never get balance

if BB has 1/4 of mergen SFR, nobody will envy BB. In the end it is SFR
if the dev change the mergen mechanics like you guys suggested but mergen still has less DPS than cannonmusket then mergeners will still complain, right?

i am not complain about SFR but Vaivora and ART for mergen , this for upgrade not downgrade

well, as long as it isnt implemented at ktos yet, then its still subject to change. So let the dust settle first and then react to it

Except when zenith got updated, musket was still good. Cannoner was not. But Musket and Cannon were both good for pvp, mergen is not.

Now both musket and cannoner are competive in pve (probably better than mergen), but still miles ahead in pvp.

We want it to be competitive, thatโ€™s basically it. VV weapons have the current effects that help make builds better or an existing build thats strong make it even better. At the moment, I donโ€™t think mergen is as competitive as you think it is and I donโ€™t think the new VV helps it in any way.

I bring these ideas up as a way to bring light to the direction they are developing these weapons so as to improve them. Why wait until they implement the weapon then bring up issues with it? We already know now what it does, give some feedback so they can change it before itโ€™s released.

we dont know how impactful our voice was to ktos developer and i dont know how ktos mergener react to this new vaivora bow, but if they ended up no problem with it then our effort will be futile. Fingercrossed

mergen pve is overpower and pvp is strong in ep11.

but many class has buff in ep12

now mergenโ€™s skill% is so-so

in pvp even is a jok

mergen only for pve๏ผŸ

On the bright side, theyโ€™ve already made changes to it. On the other hand, itโ€™s still terrible, if not worse.

i think that will make a cheaper vaivora bow skin, which is nice

ktos mergeners feels about vaivora bow:mergen

even with google translate i cant 100% comprehend

liberated pantiesโ€™s review regarding KTOS vaivora bow mergen

1 Like

ludo game vaivora bow mergen review

it seems to makes mergen ART better/viable

sidenote:
i plan to skinned the vaivora bow out,

but i just realized it looks like a triangle everytime the bow retracted, how uglyโ€ฆ

Just a side question. Been seeing couple of Mergen > Fletcher > Ranger builds out there with different skill point allocation. Is there a optimal skill allocation where the current Vaivora bow complements this build?

that is ktos player template skill distribution, you are not in under obligation to 100% following theirs

Is it worth dropping bodkin to level 4 for level 15 barbed arrow with Vaivora? The debuff amount seems too good to be dropping.

It is hard we need more skill pts yaโ€ฆ But barbed arrow is OP with reinforced bowstring. At most I will probably get it somewhere else