Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! The Ultimate Monster Tamer

Don’t understand why you would make releasing a monster so expensive.
What purpose does it serve other than to make the event unnecessarily grindy for anyone that wants to change their team up.

2 Likes

I would like to ask "why I can’t release the tamed monster even if I am paying 30 energy for it?"
Farmed for hours for that stupid drop rate and hours and got 30 energy and now its telling me that I cannot release bcz i dont have event items.
wtf is this… lemme give some screenshots later and i’ll edit this post of mine.

Now please donot edit the event notes and say “sorry my bad, You cannot release monsters”.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

Also I would like to ask why the heck bokor are getting special treatment for this event and they can use there zombies inside event and 1 shot the boss?? Can you fix that?

1 Like

Just to report, Enchanter players can also craft those Inchant Round items and throw them to damage the bosses.

What determines the level of the boss?

Also can you change the level range for Monster Energy, make it 20 levels or something, 10 is too few areas to grind.

does anyone know why i got message “You’ve exhausted your available trades” when i click Enter Event Mission ?

i havent finish any for today, still 0/3 for the event entry… please help

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

When I try to enter the event it says exhausted available trades. whats that even mean?

hey, we have the same problem, hope they notice this

Try after 12 am time and it should be fine, it is just that you enter 3 times but the counter is not working properly.
About the monster energy, I drop 50 in 30 minutes so I found it quite resonnable honestly, just need to kill monster -10 lvl or +10lvl from you but everything is written, just need to read

Yeah just realized its just classic IMC being IMC. Counter didnt work.
Entry limit is account bound, and only counted for each successful (rewarded) run.

i tried with 31 orbs and it worked. It still consumes 30 tho.

how to use monster energy :(((

Thanks. It worked.
You need to have more than 30 energy in inventory for mobs to get released and it consumes only 30.

It such a pain when its not clarified in event notes by staff. Players have mess their heads up for it.

hahaha… :tired:

Why aren’t zombies working anymore? That’s plain discrimination of Bokors !!!

Important

1. Rewards with timers will expire when the time runs out.
  2. Blue Cubes, Monster Energy, and Pieces of Blue Orb, etc, will be deleted when the event ends.

Hello.
I would like to know of any Staff if the [Non-tradable] Level 315 Weapon / Sub-weapon purchased for 500 blue pieces will be deleted at the end of the event or can we save them to open later?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

P.S.: Could you take advantage and answer me because you do not have Two-Hand-Mace in the stall?
Is it wrong or is it? If so anyway … Why?

they also dont have shield…

It would be nice if we could keep the monsters after the event is over and just have their levels reset so we can have another round of this event later on.