Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! The Ultimate Monster Tamer: Round 2

Yes, exactly. But its mentioned by IMC not by me.(Even if they "forgot to mention on event note announcement).

Some changes from previous event (not from rewards point of view):

Previous Event                                            Upcoming Event
Same monster could be saved in all three slots    Max. 2 of same mobs is allowed
Character must be lv50 minimum                    Character must be lv100 minimum
For energy drop, lv difference mentioned was 10   Lv difference mentioned is 20.

All the remaining difference now left is clarification on that 1 line.

Ball from another world in case someone is still wondering https://tos.neet.tv/items/628078

https://tos.neet.tv/items/628078

on the event: thanks for encouraging me to play IMC, i really needed shitty rewards mixed with diamond anvils, iā€™m going to sell energies again

energy drop was 20 levels below to any level higher even in previous event actually and could drop starting at level 1. They donā€™t really handle details really well, I guess we gotta wait til after maint to see for ourselves again like usual. Iā€™m also still doubting the diamond anvil rewards

EDIT: also crap hair accessory can skip it thank goodness

The level requirement was not for farming energy but for going into event dungeon, although i would agree with you on

But with them enforcing the 100-level difference rule, it may be possible with a pre-made team of 5 to clear lv1k+

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis
Can you please verify if the third point on the home page is going to be implemented. https://treeofsavior.com/event/theultimatemonstertamerround2/
Itā€™s been omitted in the event patch notes https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1176

where you guys see the 100 lvl diff between boss and your own pets ?

Look at the post previous to yours. He just put up recently and you arent even reading it lol

Im reading the event page, it is not on the event page, thats why I asked, where do you guys see that ?

https://treeofsavior.com/event/theultimatemonstertamerround2/

This pretty much proved how much players read. Thanks @63scaur but you shouldnt have given answer.
The person just before he asked has put up the link along with screenshot and he aint even reading that.

2 Likes

wth, it is not written on the event page

those sneaky bas tards

1 Like

Sighā€¦ i was preparing a long ass salty anwer for you but you deleted it =.=

2 Likes

STAFF_Letitia doing a good job again writing event pages, missing stuff or incorrect stuff

1 Like

Guys its like you havent learn from the exprience we get from imc.

IMC is a HOKAGE when comes to like thisā€¦
they are SHINOBI MASTERSā€¦ a simple important part which MUST be in the patch notes is not noted is one of imc specialtyā€¦ they learn alot from round 1 now they improve in round 2, sasuga imc
well we rely on RngGods for the prizes inside the cubes, we got 28 days so 28 x2(x3 with token) is 56(84) cubes.

May the Goddess bless us some luckā€¦

:tired: :tired: :tired:

naaā€¦ you are forgetting that you can get those blue cubes from the orb fragments itself.
So if you decide to give up on diamond anvil or decide to do limit your anvil purchase (bcz either not having enough silver for anvilling or not having gears which need further anvilling), you can get quite a number of those cubes. But again, still need clarification from IMC about that ā€œhidden ninja lineā€.

1 Like

Really? Another recycled event ā€¦ iTos will drag like this?

Another thing, seriously even though the award is a Diamond Anvil (14 Days) can be obtained in two different ways?

Do you know what they do? Do you know about the [SA] Silute server? For it seems that not!

This event like the previous one will be a MINE of items, where strong guilds will MONOPOLIZATE MAPS (again), fill up the butt of orbs and still resell BOSS service (itā€™s no use saying that it has a level limit, since simply the galley trades entry by level and with this new account event, DO YOU THINK HOW MANY CHARS CAN NOT BE DONE?)

Seriously, youā€™re getting worse every week and the only thing they do is to improve the lives of those who illegally use it to get big items.

From tomorrow it will be a hell of a lot, because maps will be totally monopolized.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Plsā€¦ if maps will be monopolized then players wil start abusing ice walll farming. No big deal. IMC cant handle a single event with 0 bugs and exploits.

2 Likes

If the bosses are still fire Iā€™ll probably still go for ET Loftlem. Since there is a limitation on same kind of monsters, my team would probably be like:

1. ET_Loftlem (ET 27F)
  2. ET_Loftlem (ET 27F)
  3. Black High Vuube Archer (Fantasy Library)

The biggest problem with the event was the fact that a person can carry people an infinite amount of times because the tamed monsters didnā€™t despawn when you logged out in a carry. If they were limited to 3 carries a day I donā€™t see a problem with someone killing level 2000+ bosses.

Guess this is their way of preventing that since I bet they couldnā€™t figure out how to despawn the monsters.

I donā€™t really care if itā€™s a recycled event or not, but why the hell did they not tell us to keep the crystalsā€¦ I used the rest for lvl6 chests, but I could save them for later. IMCED