Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! The Ultimate Monster Tamer: Round 2

Once again, tame up to 3 monsters of your choosing to conquer our mission and obtain even better rewards!

Event recycling? hmm it smells good for tomorrow’s patch :haha:

Tree of recycle bin

2 Likes

no gold anvils in sight as far as rewards go… hmmmm recycled typo?

EDIT: nvm there’s one at 40 missions. lol it really looks like they swapped diamonds and golds

3 Likes

after the last diamond event gave me 7 pot loss cancer

3 Likes

WOW, round 2!!

recycled confirmed!
the only patch is this recycled new event with updated reward list.
:haha:

PS: Just hope it will not get bugged after maint tomorrow LMAO

2 Likes

Dont tease me ><

4 Likes

Nevermind if its recycle or not (people just can’t appreciate anything anymore geez :sleepy:) QUESTION IS… WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO CATCH THIS TIME AROUND? Especially with the-

• No more than 2 of the same monster can be captured.

and they probably have nerfed poison already. will 2 orange grummer still be good?

Maybe if they come back enough in time attributes will work again xD

Oh and @Neiru don’t believe word for word the news, their translators are as bad as their coders… I guess it would be no duplicate at all :slight_smile:

And quid of exploiters ? Authorized again ?

The last 4 diamonds that I won in events all failed, I am starting to think that IMC is trolling me with those free Diamond anvils

https://treeofsavior.com/event/theultimatemonstertamerround2/

please also read this. the announcement itself is incomplete with 1 point missing.

“if the difference in level between the mission monster and your tamed monster exceeds 100, you will not receive the mission clear rewards”.

Can we have explanation on this line please @STAFF_Letitia ? How to interpret that line?
Also please update the announcement will full info like what this point is missed which is one of the key points.

3 Likes

again useless NEWT and no shields?

1 Like

Wow that’s not in the event notes, nice attempt by imc to troll

Well that definitely makes this event alot more awkward.

I appreciate another way to get easy 1-prac gear though, since I didn’t get many the last time.
Since all cubes give the same rewards, possibly getting the gear from any boss level is interesting.

I am interpreting that sentence as
"Even if you get carried, if you don’t have mob in lvl range of boss, you will not get cube."

so… if you queue and someone summons a boss 100 levels above your tamed monsters you’re denied a reward? wow nice jolly cooperation

1 Like

People switched to using Yellow Pag Shearer when poison was nerfed during the previous event.

wth is the ball from the another world is it like the cermonial knife again?

Okay they screwed carrying and queuing in this new version hehehe

I rmb multiple lvl 2000+ pokemon cant even kill lvl 1000 boss (with the usual you-know-steps ). Wonder whats the new sweet spot now, sounds like 200-300ish with this new 100 level difference /no rewards cap.