Tree of Savior Forum

New SP Usage is Insane

I think sp recovery is bugged, sometimes I can not recover sp at all even with bonfire.

I use the same number of pots on my thauma that I did before, perhaps I have more SP recovery on my gear.

They do have the option and they aren’t forced. You can use NPC Potions or buy from the MP, just expect to spend more.

1 Like

I used just a few pots on my builds because I invested on SPR on my armor. Now it’s useless and I am, in fact, forced to use potions after 4 or 5 skills. Great for you if you use the same amout, but people are having a different impression, Mr. white knight

2 Likes

I disagree with you so I am going to call you a white knight instead of learning how to play

fixed that for you

2 Likes

IMC removes sp and sp regen from a core atribut and we are scold because we did not git gud enough. If that’s not White Knight thinking, I don’t know what it is. You should learn to learn what sorority means before trying to shove your procedures on us.

5 Likes

Dont waste the effort going back and forth with him, hes an egomaniac and has been since day1 of founder’s early access.

5 Likes

Bad players whine about problems and fight the solutions. Good players adapt and keep playing.

And I guess this is what IMC wanted to achieve. Goes hand in hand with the massive XP increase from quests. Apart from XP Tome + Multiply Token dungeon boosts quests were (at least 2 years ago) by far the fastest method to reach 315. Now with the higher XP it might be decent to also quest on from there. And it makes sense. New players can’t really grind as the maps are mostly dead (sadly) and no groups, dungeons in lower level regions. By questing people explore the game, see the map, see the regions. Get some story told. It’s nice. You never need to kill a lot which means SP usage is not that much of a problem.

1 Like

Hardcore grinding is still an option too, it is just better to do in groups now so you can take advantage of the buffs they provide, which means less SP usage overall.

Meanwhile, ToS playerbase keeps dying.
Congratulations, you’re just trolling and guess what, you’re terrible at the game anyways because you can’t tell between a straight broken mechanic and a skill usage limiter.

3 Likes

It’s so bad I’m mixing armor types and losing the set bonus just to wear the only high SP recovery armor pieces that appear on market. >.> Cuz equipment RNG is teh shetz

1 Like

I’ve got mine under control but its absurd the lengths I have to go to.

Ontop of switching and having to relevel my monster cards I now spend an hour a day farming dilgele, usosis and crafting potions, and thats with the reduced crafting time at guild tower.

Wtf, seriously. Welcome to re: build, play the way you want (aslong as the way you want was making alchemist mules and spending a third of your time crafting or spending a 3rd of all the money you earn on potions).

1 Like

Don’t have problems with SP. I simply don’t faceroll. :prince:

Do you just have tea parties with enemies then? Pinkies up?

2 Likes

No, i just use DWA between skills. :smirk:

Oh, one of the worst and most outdated designed skills in the game that requires a macro or uncomfortable gameplay effort. skip!

1 Like

Which means you’re just wasting your SP.
How come I have a high SP consumption of over 100 per second averaged (all skills cost between 200 and 300 SP to use, which is ~3% of my max SP) and I’m still ok without having to farm that much?

Wizards and Clerics have a really high SP consumption and can still manage without heavy spending.
You use one skill that costs 200-300 SP and kill 10-15 mobs after grouping them.
Then you group another 10+ mobs and use another nuke skill.

For Demon Lords, you can just spam potions, that’s not a problem to keep up with SP.
It’s especially significant to note that since the potion recovery is now fixed, potions recover a far greater percentage of an Archers/Swordsmans/Scouts SP pool than of a Cleric or Wizard.

Combined with the inherent low SP consumption per skill of these three Class trees, there can be no doubt that they [Archer/Swordsman/Scout] won’t have any SP problems if they actually group monsters before killing them instead of just spamming skills onto a single monster to kill it with little gain.

The only time I had SP problems on a sub character was when I used a bad weapon (weapon not upgraded, not transcended and weapon level was over 40 levels below the monster levels;
also not a single good attack skill and no attributes leveled)

I agree, but i changed control on my pad, so i can hold A button and just press X button. It much easier.

Post Has Been Removed

The biggest troll/doomsayer on the forums before saying that I am trolling. Classic. Can you please quit again?