Tree of Savior Forum

New rhevisan item

Proof? Give video of that swordsman surviving 80% attributed DT with 3 pcs rhevisan set. With quick cast on.

So what about your sleep + FC? Do you know that still enough to kill melee? Since you bring other counters to DT might as well give all the tricks of Warlocks combo from his/her other Wizard tree.

1 Like

Are you?_?

you should ask the reflection in your eyes if you are doing it right and not meā€¦

am not you and will never beā€¦

I agree with this. Remove nerf and leave Rhevisan. The nerf should have been like a ā€œtemporary fixā€. But now that Rhevisan is out, nerf should be removed. Or at least reduced to something like 25%. Wiz builds, especially DPS, are to squishy. So having alot of firepower, compensates for that squishiness.

Also, if ever IMC removes that 50% MATK attribute from Quick Cast, I will definitely quit this game.

Edit: And I wanna add. Mages in any game are supposed to be OP in terms of firepower and ridiculously squishy; just as swordsman are not so much in damage but are OP in terms of tankiness and HP. Thatā€™s just how it is. And I think that is fair enough.

I donā€™t have that, you can do the math yourself or spectate someone.

I meanā€¦ FC does like 3k per tick to someone with very low MDEF, Iā€™m sure a 30k+ HP sword with decent MDEF (rhevisian set provides a lot) can walk out of it with no problem, especially if youā€™re mounted. Sleep is a skillshot, which is a skill from the very first rank, so bringing it to a Warlock discussion is a little out of place. Try to dodge it.

I agree with the people that have said that the previous nerf should either be removed or reduced drastically.

Then are you accepting the fact that what you had said is just pure bullshit without any proof at all? You dont have credibility to say the least. You only spout nonsense. Do you even have other chars aside from Wiz3 Warlock that can surive DT?

Try to dodge EW too, it works both way not only you. If you do that youll think on less hypocritical manner.

Itā€™s an item to counter a sub class, thereā€™re still R1-R6.
If a pvp build has problem when a rank of subclass is being countered, that mean the build isnā€™t plan well for the future.
In MMORPG where thereā€™re alway rebalancing, build a character that relie too much in few skills or few sub class is more likly to fall off than the other build.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not discussing with you anymore, Iā€™m giving you ways to see the numbers by yourself and youā€™re just being dense, thereā€™s even someone here who said that they took almost no damage from DT with full set and your argument is ā€œyou only spout nonsenseā€.

Seems like most of the melee players here too noob to know DT spirit can be destroyed easily. Hmmmā€¦ I m not surprised as I went arena and meet alot of noobs and pros too. When facing those pros my DT cant even damage much, especially cata build. Noobs just mehā€¦ one shot as someone said it :smiley:

Yeah that, and the necklace. They also give a ā€œResist X% dark damageā€ buff not mentioned in the item description.

Guys are talking about it like is so easy to do that damage on DT.

Wizard is not like Archers and Swordies where you have many spells.

All Wizard builds have few but effective spells.

I understand a full CON DT shouldnā€™t one shot people BUT, here is the sad truth: Archers and Swordies do it too at R8, but from further and with way higher base damage.

Rhevisan gear is 0,80,80,65 = 41% final damage, the problem is it turns to less than 20,5% with 50% nerf and Dark resistances

But im the one lecturing you, so you wont be dense as youre right now. Its more like free education for you. Do you even know those accessories are not additive but multiplicative in nature?

But wizard in TOS :

• High Damage
  • High HP
  • Have Auto Reflect + Auto CC ( Sub Zero )
  • Have Defend skill - DT
  • High Defend - can use plate armor + Shield + can Block ( Huehuehue )
  • Many CC ( almost all CC that exist in TOS : sleep, freeze, bind, silence even stun that exclusive to physical damage )
9 Likes

Yeah well thatā€™s just bad game design, everything is flat numbers, almost no INT scaling, so going full con with tank items gives you enough damage (and this isnā€™t just a warlock thing). The thing is at r8 things will change around and swordies and archers will be the ones complained about.

Only noob wizards will think they were countered by Rhevisan :joy:. You lost not because of Rhevisan but it just happened someone is better than you(hypothetical).

3 Likes

Just for you guys tomorrow I will test my near 100% DT + quick cast w/ & w/o 7 chapparittion stack on someone I know who is stacked on dark resist.

Reporting back numbers in 20hrs

2 Likes

good job, wait for your result XD

maybe imc finally played a bit of their warrior class in gameā€¦that is why they release items like thisā€¦ coz stupid OP skill is stupidā€¦next nerf should be bleedingā€¦ bleeding damage should be -50% damage in pvpā€¦nuff said

1 Like

Preliminary update, a warlock friend of mine hit him for 14k total with DT + quick cast + chapparittion. While im fairly certain I can hit harder than him, I doubt its by much.

Do realize that crying about the fact that a player is wearing a full set against a particular type of damage is too op is just stupid?
Do you even realize that you are complaining about the fact of non OSing people and talking about balancing in the same discussion?

Even if he is able to survive your DT, that is quite possible according to the number given by yyang (it still represents nearly half of his HP), you still have all your other spells to be able to cc/kill him.

By wearing those accessories that arenā€™t effective against most of your remaining spells, he also downgrade a lot his stats:

Neklace: Max peta vs Rhevisan:

Losing a lot of Dex/Con, some Str and some magic res.

Bracelet: Glass bracelet vs Rhevisan

Trading a lot of Block penetration and Mdef vs Con

All in one, he is sacrificing damage, chance to land a hit on you (block and evasion) to resist ONE PART of your spell kit. He isnā€™t gaining anything else against your frost / raw magical damage.

By doing that he is also lowering his chances to kill Cleric/Archer and other swordies, your potential teamates.

And your arguments about high damage and squishy mage and tanky swordy isnā€™t even true in ToS:
With a full con Swordman you canā€™t kill anyone, most of the time you donā€™t even hit and when you hit you can still be blocked and if you are lucky enough to land a hit, you just sting like a beeā€¦
With a full con Wiz, youā€™ll just ditch less damage but will still be able to kill your opponent.

I wonā€™t be sad for you not be able to kill a swordy in one skill anymore.
I know it is hard to be nerf each patch but it is the everyday life of OP classes.

8 Likes

Damage was done by int wiz. I wouldnt be surprised if a full con build would hit him for less than 5k.

Also in high lv pvp its very common to switch equipments dynamically depending on the match up.