Tree of Savior Forum

New rhevisan item

Because I totally think that DT should be able to one shot a 30k HP tank, right? I’ve said that 10 times in this thread, right?

Your stats thing is totally wrong. You don’t need dex against wizards, rhevisian necklace gives 6 STR/INT, you’re just losing 8, not like those stats make much of a difference anyway.

Again, you don’t need block pen against wizards, not against squishy warlocks that use karacha/arde. Rhevisian bracelet gives 74 MDEF plus 12 CON, glass bracelet gives 17 more MDEF than rhevisian but you’re gaining 12 (24) extra CON, the most precious stat in PvP.

@yyang_umd Thanks for the numbers! now @jynxie10 can see by himself that unless you have less than 12k HP (you will suck in PvP regardless of items with that HP) you can survive full DT.

Edit: ToS base has it wrong, glass bracelet actually gives 81 MDEF, so the difference comes down to just 7.

This

… 5 thumbs up

Just for you guys tomorrow I will test my near 100% DT + quick cast w/ & w/o 7 chapparittion stack on someone I know who is stacked on dark resist.

Reporting back numbers in 20hrs

Cant wait cant wait

Where is your proof? You sounded as if you gave one, where is it?

are these things really give you % Dark Damage Reduction set?
It’s not written anywhere… :hushed:

Yep, it’s hidden effect :wink:

I see, nice set indeed to counter Warlocks/Bokors.

Ok results are in and tbh the dmg wasnt as low as I expected.
*conclusions at bottom

References:
Revisan full set: -60%
Pvp default dmg reduction: around -50%
DT+PoA nerf (not applied anymore?): -50%
All 3 stacked against: -90%
Without DT/PoA nerf: -80%

My stats. (Normal PvE build)

With Chapparittion

Quick cast + chapparittion + blessing, enemy stacked against dark = 48k (40k without blessing? about 1/3rd of the dmg vs naked build. Somewhat consistent with -80% w/revisan vs -50% naked, + magic resist i guess)

Quick cast + chapparittion + enemy naked = 124k (consistent with default 50% reduction to all dmg vs players)

Simulating full con PvP build

Quick cast = 15k

Damage felt abnormally high. So my other friend who did 14k was called to test again. He did 25k this time. Quick cast + chapparittion.

I did 116k on him… quick cast + chapparittion. (8ks on pet)

So how did he do 14k last week but 25k this week?
Did the 50% default nerf not apply outside of TBL? I went into TBL to check.

Quick cast + chapparittion = 76k (rekt)

Quick cast + chapparittion = 66k (rekt)

Conclusion:
Something seems to have changed with DT. I think somewhere between this week and the weeks before, the 50% default debuff on DT and PoA were removed? Otherwise this damage seems really too high.

2 Likes

Seems like this is it. Rhevisan set is useless now, still getting 1 shotted by hidden tweaks or “bugs”.
Thanks for the tests, it’s just pointless to use it on TBL now.

Well the test comes from someone almost full int, with chap cards, 100% attri and really good stuff, do you think you could you survive a catagoon rush with 100% attri, full str, equivalent stuff and glass mole card damagewise ?

Can probably say the same for alot of other skill in tbl, and anyway there is less wl than catagoon in tbl atm.

You have a point there, but take a look at the damages, 66-76k with Rhevisan, let’s say he has 0% attributes, that’d still be 33-38k damage. It’s a pattern i’ve been figuring out since last week. Getting 1 shotted by warlocks that i could easily tank 3 weeks ago.
A full str catagoon has no chance against my doppel, since i’m high evasion/accuracy doppel. But i agree, there’s a bigger amount of catas than wls on tbl, even though, the amount of money spent to get a cata on that condition is way way harder than pumping some int, 50% att on DT/PoA.

Might just get Abomination cards lvl 10 and let the warlocks kill themselfs. Rank 8 doesn’t look brighter. Only time will tell.

is an aura you can see the icon when you equip it

Well that is motherfuked up​:grimacing::angry:

Is Rhevisan set still working outside TBL vs dark property attacks from boss or mobs?

1 Like

bump

Still need answer for my question.

I could test for you but… Just get the broken accs for like 5k silver each on market and test yourself? They do same effect just less %

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I have the anti-dark property amulet already and will test it out.

U just make my day feels better… :relieved:

No doubt for me to make warlock then…

Thank u @yyang_umd for ur effort to test it…

Ur the best…

I will ask u for sure…if i have question about wizz class…

It’s definitely working on PvE. While soloing Shadowgaler on Crystal Mines mission, without the set, i take 3,600± damage from him when he’s using certain skill. With the set, i take 900± damage which is equivalent to 75% dark property damage reduction.

Edit: Some typo.

1 Like