Tree of Savior Forum

New Rank Booster DLC Coming to Steam

Click here for more details!

1 x Lv 350 Weapon Selection Box (Untradable) is this with the orange Weapon or only the Blue and Purple weapon?
And which orange weapon? For Example

• Primus Raffye Sword
  • Masinios Sword

both or only the Primus Raffye Sword?

> Spends 30$ for a DLC
> Impatiently waits for 14 Days for EZ Primus HG Weapon
> Appraises said Weapon
> Dark Property Resistance, Holy Property Resistance, Ice Property Resistance, Fire Property Resistance

:tired:

It’s gonna be an Orange HG weapon.

6 Likes

according to tos neet, i think its items like these, 350 orange ver

2 Likes

Yes, these
https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=Untradable&grade=4&order=cdated&f=1

This, I love this LOL :joy:

1 Like

But why tho? Someone explain please

5600ÂĄ / (about $50 USD for me), insane price imo, god damn. I only want the arm band too :sad:

Guess I’ll have to spend a billion silver in game to buy it off someone, I’d rather spend another 60$ on a path of exile bundle or something.

:sweat: will it have guarantee max lines or just randomly? (4 lines for 1H and 7 lines for 2H)

If randomly i better continue to farm dat weapon

you can hope that since…:tired:

1 Like

INTERESTED with only the armband + 1

hahahahahahhaa

2 Likes

Nexon model (soon)

:((((

30$ for this crap? The price is higher than the witcher 3? Bloody hell no

$50 for this? You’re out of your ■■■■■■■ mind.

1 Like

Don’t disrespect our korean overlords, their game is 100% worth spending 50$ on for a couple cosmetics and trivial-to-earn armor/weapons.

Summary

Pssst. Its not at all actually. But don’t tell anyone I said so.

1 Like

Kim Hakkyu sits in his study thinking of ways to get the white man to pay for overpriced cosmetics so he can buy his sports car.

2 Likes

Fixed for accuracy :rofl:

I’m laughing so much XDD
50$ so you can rush to level rank 6, level ~140 (which can be reached in a few hours, especially with one of these “new account” events), 350 gear that are only worth a few millions in game (can be farmed in hours), only 1500 attribute points, and then useless stuff and two accessories to pump up the price some more… ? Even for a freshly made account that wants to “catch up” it’s not worth 50$.
It’s amazing \o/

1 Like

kim_interview

1 Like

I thought IMC should’ve established by now that their dlc’s are worth only 10dollars. Guess not. :confused:

I mean if they add the new wings and the new mount I’d consider buying that.