Tree of Savior Forum

New Rank Booster DLC Coming to Steam

Now i understand why they drop some dungeons and reduce the exp. Very soon level a new character will be as hard as it was in early 2016. So they can sell us his leveling voucher garbage.

1 Like

Thought about grabbin’ it, but the price on this is over the top.

You would have to make it cheaper than leveling a char to rank 6, which takes like an hour. :tired:

that is this 1x Rank 6 Level Up Chest ?
i have level 1 char with rank 1 and use this item now i have a level 1 char with rank 6?

This DLC worths only 5$,i wonder if there is anyone would buy it,lol

unless it contains Masinios set

1 Like

Ofc, there are tons of brainles whales.

Ugh… You know less people will pick this game up if they look at the DLC page and they see “weapon box”. Regardless of how good or bad it is… First impressions mater.

98.70 BRL …lmao no thanks. :tired:

Pretty bad DLC, even I would say this.

1 Like

when I read about it the first time, i thought its some sort of free marketing campaign to make people log in more often, especially since the rewards look really… meh

kinda crazy and sad to ask almost 50€ for that… lol

Why doesn’t this DLC contain TP as it did in the KTOS version?
Without the TP the deal is pretty bad, especially with the current price.

In KTOS it was 50% or 66% cashback in TP as far as I remember correctly, while we pay the full price on iTOS for some consumables and a costume headgear.

I won’t count the 350 unique weapon&armor, as it’s also normally obtainable through playing & farming in the hunting grounds.

Rank 6???i made a dozen rank 6 chars with the Get Ahead events… Why would I pay a fortune for this? If it was rank 8, I would think about it…

And the equips are not that hard o get, are they? (Not sure, my highest lvl char is 250).

Too expensive… I’ll pass… :confused:

Is this character bound? Can we choose other character to get the item once(per team) a day? Thanks