Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! PP Shop Grand Open!

Points reset on October 1 , shop closes on October 2
:tired:

I have a free hair dye coupon. Can only use it for the Male Hairstyle category (you know the category where there’s only 4 hairstyles which 3 of them being horribly designed) and not for the Male Wig and Dye category in the barber shop. Nowhere it is said : “Exchange for one free hair dye at the Barber Shop. Cannot be used with other discount coupons.”

FREE but I’ll need to spend TP on a hairstyle I don’t even want on my character to use this item ?

Frankly I didn’t bother with the coupons and bought elixirs and raid portal stones. Hair coupon also have 50% chance of giving you only a 50% discount, so either way you’d have to spend TP. If you get the free hair dye coupon, there’s a free hair coupon at day 13 of the “reset part 2” event, so you could get that. Of course, if you don’t need the new hair style…

No, you’re not forced to use the 50% discount coupon. Neither you’re forced to use the 100% discount coupon ofc, but it’s a little bit stupid. And the fact is, I got a 100% discount.

A mi si me molesto, haber pasado 15 dias juntando cupones solo para esto.
De todos los premios que se podian comprar, lo mejor despues de todo era el Stats Reset Potion, Skills Reser Potion y Raid Portal Stone. En fin asi se aprende con IMC.