Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! PP Shop Grand Open!

Earn points based on your daily play time and get useful items from the Popo Point Shop!

4 Likes

this is a great idea, specially for new players and casual derps like me that spends lot of time staring at fishes and clouds xD

4 Likes

i very much like this idea Owo hopefully the peeps we hang out with aren’t afk ; w ;

2 Likes

Am i the only one who sees the contradiction?

Why? You just have till Sept 25 to get the points and till Oct 1 to spend them… There’s no contradiction in that, unless I miss something obvious.

1 Like

extending the shop period “to spend points” makes no sense. IF you are active and playing - you will spend them in a timely matter just before event ends.
Extending the shop time only benefits afkers and bots… and “concurrent players” statistics.

1 Like

It’s actually quite common. On other games I play, they usually have an “active” period where you do the stuff you need to do and a "receipt’ period where you cash in all the stuff you got. This is usually done since not everyone plays everyday but would like to be able to cash in their loot. Ofc, the period only lasts a week for the main event or a few days for daily drops but its pretty convenient as far as I could tell.

The idea that shortening the cash-in period would disincentivise AFK bots is a bit off-the-mark since they can easily be made to cash-in during the event period. I can’t imagine them continuing the event even after the “active” period elapses so the bot is only as efficient as it can be within the active period. The “receipt” period adds nothing to their gains.

1 Like

Looks like they aim to keep that feature also in the future, would be neat. Any clue to what will the prizes be?

1 Like

Im looking forward to see the items we can get!

1 Like

I look forward to the items too!

I’m hoping it will include some exp tomes or attribute points.

By the way your user icon is so cute.

1 Like

The event isn’t bad in the idea. But then you do maths, and you understand what is idiotic behind it:
Unlock voucher selection box = 5000 Popo points, you get 10points per 30minutes. So a maximum ammount of 480 points per day.
Which mean 10 Days and nearly 10hours, with the computer always on and the game always launched etc.
You know people have bills to pay? Electricity isn’t free.
You could have simply made it 100 points per 30minutes, with a maximume ammount of 480 per day. Same result, same number of points at the end, but you don’t have to surchage your bills. :slight_smile:
GG IMC.

5 Likes

It’s faster just to do the job quest than afk for 250 hours

3 Likes

I came back to say that, since its a Test for an actual feature in the future, you guys should have increased the amount of points we get in this event, so we can actually test it instead of wasting the majority part of the time to get a Beauty Salon Coupon just to get randomly a 50% OFF Coupon.

It wouldnt be a bad thing if it was a permanent feature but its a really short time event, so its kinda bad wasting all your points to get a expensive reward you may not like when you wont have time to try a second time.

This aside, I loved the idea but if it compensates depends mostly on your luck.

1 Like

This event promotes fake activity… to boost steam stats or something. As result, many players overload ch1 in Klaipeda with AFK characters.
WHY we cannot get points form mobs when items have 999 sale limit? Makes no sense to me…

2 Likes

Edit: “We have plans to introduce new items in the PP Shop and new ways of obtaining Popo Points in the future.”

would be better if you do near level contents (daily quests, Instance Dung, event quests) to obtain PPs than stand AFK

if doesn’t have ways to obtain more PPs, this will be ridiculous
correct me if I’m wrong

not many people know this but luckily for you all, my internet sucks

Where is the Popo shop icon?

Your addon is hiding it. You can see the addon causing the issue in the bottom right.

1 Like

it works thanks… that’s weird because that add was just blocking the System menú icon before.

Could be a great addition to the game but in my opinion needs a couple of important changes.
First fix and reduce the prices of the items, actually put some thought in to them
There’s no reason why a stat reset should be almost double the cost of a skill reset
And it’s basically impossible to get multiple top tier rewards in the given time frame.

Secondly cap the amount that can be earned in a day to say 12 hours so people won’t feel compelled to kill their PC’s by being AFK in game 24 hours a day forever.

2 Likes