Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Popo Point Shop 2

Another multiboxing event where people afk 24/7 on 10 accounts. This only creates more disparity between normal players and autists (but it depends on what items will be tradable I suppose, awakening stones probably will be farmable on multiple accounts).

Watch the game mysteriously gain 1000+ players the moment the event starts.
Mr. Kim is truly a genius.

edit:

Don’t they see that this event can’t work the same way as the PCBang, or whatever it’s called, event in Korea. As far as I understand, in Korea they reward people for logging in from certain partenered netcafes so it elminates the problems of afk farming rewards and multiboxing. While in iToS it’s completely different and prone to abuse.

1 Like

Ther new raid supposedly drops boss fragments, which can be traded in for a recipe instead of powder, but the amount of time it takes is just ridiculous.
50 fragments for one recipe, meaning that given you get one raid entry for free (the first clear nets you 6 raid portal stones), you need 49x6= 294 raid portal stones, which require on average 140 - 290 days to get the recipe you want to if you’re unlucky on all your raid attempts. If you get basically worthless recipes along the way, it might take even longer for one character

In my opinion, if IMC takes the Raid Portal Stones from Velcoffer cubes, they better put them into the raid cubes (so you can get 10-30 stones if you’re unlucky with the raid rewards), so you can actually use the feature of multiple entries a day, instead of a boss feature.

Raid Portal Stone Recipes should be replaced with crafted stones in the challenge mode cubes, and the recipes should be sold for silver via an NPC so you get another silver sink for overly ambitious people who want to sink more time into raiding.

if you can made this feature AFK in game for Popo points i can stay in game 24\7

No raid portal stones, no party :tired:

For what, a bunch of Awakening stones that will likely give elemental resistance? Oh wait, maybe you’ll get enough stats that you cut off 2 seconds from your average Velcoffer time.

Honestly, no. Anything that can be put in Market is probably a bad idea.

However, you also need to keep in mind people’s perception of the items in the shop. You’ll notice that nearly everyone homed in on the fact that you removed Raid Stones. That’s huge. That’s also going to make a difference between this and last shop. The last shop had Hidden Class Voucher, so you might be able to compare it to the time spent afk’ing for Maid Costume.

The problem with Maid Costume is that you can get it from Fishing. So most people who already afk anyway don’t have a huge incentive to stay logged in just for Popo Shop.

This event is ridiculous… i understand that it helps the game but it is totally unhealthy… You should maximize the hours you can earn points to 8h/day at max…and that’s still a lot and not manageable for some…

Although I don’t know if anything else interested me in the shop other than raid stones… but maybe there is a problem with raid stones if so much ppl craving for it…

“PP shop is back” - YAY!

“Raid portal stones have been removed” - NOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Problem with old shop:

Bots could RMT via Raid Portal Stones just by being logged in

Solution by IMC: remove Raid Portal Stones to stop RMT incentive

Such genius /sarcasm off

The right solution for the problem would’ve been to create a [PP] Raid Portal Stone which is untradable and can only be moved via team storage.

Since Unique Raids don’t give any silver and bots usually can’t participate anyway, the impact would’ve been very low to non-existent.

Yet the stones got removed to solve the issue.
It’s the same as the trading restrictions/etc which were introduced to fight botting, it’s always the legit players who get the short end of the stick.

Right now the only items worth collecting points for are the elixirs and maybe the ore box (since you have a small chance on Practonium and the other ores can net you some silver since no-one is doing Crystal Mine mission anymore).

Guess what? bots might just aim for the ore box next to sell those sweet practoniums for silver, since it’s still so very easy for them to have multiple accounts running afk 24/7 for money.
And the chance to get banned is ± zero until they sell the silver and get caught(or not).

And then IMC will remove the ore box next to fight bots?
Come on, it’s not so hard to make PP versions of other items, so why not just make untradable Raid Portal Stones so legit players can raid and bots get nothing except the ore boxes?

Why not make the black butler/maid costumes account bound instead of character bound?

1 Like

So,
you guys always try to make ppl come back, and then still this 15k Points for the Costume? :smiley:
Thats still 31days 24/7 , which i already lost half a day from 34…
Aside all this 14days items, here and there, i feel i get rewarded in every corner with stuff, that just runs out anyway, so i get rewarded with nothing.
What is up with this game?
I had so much hope, at the release. Bought all Founder Packs.
But as hard as i try, you throw the fun out of it to play :frowning:

Why is the Event Tab with the Maid/Butler Box in PP shop gone?

Fix this asap please, there are not many days left!

@staff @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

1 Like

Thank you for that we will get to fixing it right away :+1:

1 Like

So Shop is gonna end and as expected i didnt had nearly enough chance to get 15k Points.
Channels Crashing while im sleeping/working/etc. Even low populated channels like 2 and 3…

So what ist the best Deal for my Points, nothing is really calling me.
Dont want end up just getting 10 50% Hair Dye coupons (wont get free hairs anyway…)

klai has 8 channels and you chose 2 or 3 as low :confused:

you want an empty channel you could have used any of the passages maps or any level 100+ map :expressionless: and those ch 1 & 2 would be empty 90% of time…

Channel 2 has an average of 10-20 Players, 3-8 average all same from 0-10.

I dont even want an Empty Channel, an Channel with ~20 Users should never crash anyway.
The Goal of 15k Points, was just Stupid, you needed like 31,5days permanently online iirc, from like 34 days of event? - Bunch of Maintentance with several hours, you always had to be at home for insta relog after Maintenance, + the Random Crashes, then + problems of myself, like internet DC or just times where i have to go offline for reasons.
This Event Reward was just Designed for Bots, and no offense for ppls with have 24/7 to play.

But Whatever, i didnt even thought about getting that stupid 15k Goal, and my Question Today is still:
What would you Guys recommened for me to get for around 10k Points?
TP Item Random Box, not bad but not “I WANT NAUW!”
Ore Box i feel its useless
Looting Chance, as far as i read the numbers 300 is not so OP
Awakening Stone, i just Fish for them
Golden Anvil, im Far from enough equip which is even close to +10 , cant market them either
Unlock Voucher, no class i really need+ i prefer questing for them if available
Hair Coupons, i bet with myself, i get the worst, 50% Dye Coupon, and i Won, its just Scam anyway, probaly gonna spend 1k-2k points , hoping for a wonder since the other Prices are not that great anyway.

So help me before i spend them on random stuff till Maintance.

I will get elixirs and boxes with mine…

or maybe more rainbow worms…

image emoticon_0009

Didnt get a single 100% off…

Edit: The last box was also a 50% off…image

I don’t go for shop box cause my luck sucks and I don’t like the sparkle effects :expressionless:

You dont have to afk in Klai or is someone forcing you to?

I got the PP Black Maid yesterday.
Almost never DC/crash overnight. Also played on ktest sometimes. And 900 PP again now.

But true, 15k was very much and next time they should not make anything that expensive .

I was fortunate to get the Black Maid costume box by fishing during the event, so I didn’t bother getting 15k points. Looking at the list of common rewards, nothing was really appealing. I ended up getting elixirs (I didn’t even notice they were packaged by 20x too) and a couple awakening stones. Best in the list is probably the Golden Anvils, but I still have a nice little pile of them from when you could get some randomly in the fields and really nothing close to 0 pot under +12 to use them for.

1 Like