Tree of Savior Forum

New Player tips for iCBT

Thanks! Added it into the OP with credits to you, as well as a few more things :smile:

Thanks a lot FatePGN! It’ll help us so much

See ya

Did not get the key but thanks for the tips.

Thaanks for the tips, bookmarked this~but I still do not know what class to pick or what build to use ugh ㅠㅠ

So I know that Stamina depletes as you move, but what happens when you run out stamina entirely, do you just walk slowly, or does your damage go down?

you become not able to move until you recharge ur stamina

Also, you can learn attributes while offline. So when you’re about to log off, learn the longest attribute you can.

3 Likes

Thank for the tip :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

This is really great and thanks for taking your time to share these tips with us mate. Much appreciated!

Keep all the trash materials for upgrading gems. You need 60 of them to get level 2 gem, 180 for level 3, 540 for 4, 2160 for 5, 8640 for 6, and I forgot how much exactly for next level, but around 30-40k. Once you get rich, you can buy substitutes, but they cost more than what you’d earn for selling the materials at vendor.

what exactly do u mean by trash materials?

Why can’t I (internally) bookmark this :disappointed:

1 Like

add it into ur phone haha

I hate browsin via phone… haha
wanna be able to reread this in my office :3

get a tab, or use ur boss’s extra desktop screen XD

Usual trash that drops from monsters that is mostly useless and you just sell it. Stuff like “wolf fang” or “flower petal” that has absolutely no use outside of 1 recipe you’ll probably never craft.

oh those kind of drops, u should find an alchemist to be ur merc just in ase then XD thanks for info~

this is so useful for new player…
tq very much <3

Thanks for the tips!

Just use the Ragnarok name until they give us an official name

ETC. ITEMS woohoo