Tree of Savior Forum

New Player tips for iCBT

I like people who know what they are doing.

Great guide.
Iā€™m sure to share it.

1 Like

By the way, do you think itā€™s good to add in your guide something to how to record in game? I remember ToS has a feature to record the game, maybe itā€™s going to be usefull when we want to report something that canā€™t be described only with words.

Also, is being a full tank a viable career? How useful would that character be?

Will help me a lot, ty!!

Should be stickied for future references.

Feel free to PM about this on here/twitch or visit me on a stream to talk about this!
But yes, full tank is viable, really depends on class choice/skill choices for your full tank.

@Huenato
Great idea, you can press F12 to record, added to guide :slight_smile:

You forgot the most important tip: Do NOT trust healers.

What? :confused: Why?

Thanks for the great stream and taking time to answer our questions, your no doubt a great asset to this community. :+1:

@FatePGN when you die, you drop gems right? can you respawn, run all the way to your death point and pick them back? can other people pick them too?

Very helpful indeed, thank you!

I just commented on your reddit post @FatePGNā€¦deja vu! :sunglasses:

@Atrophos_MkII This is only in dungeons, it seems like others (aside from party mates) canā€™t pick up your gems for a certain time period. You can run back, or revive on the spot (during CBT) to get them back.

1 Like

Thanks player ā€¦cant wait

Thank You! Appreciate the tips and information. :blush:

Thank you for these tips. :slight_smile:

This is, assuming your party has Individual loot setting. If you share loot, then there is no guarantee youā€™ll get all of them.

Iā€™ve got one!

As you progress in the game and move further and further away from the main city, waypoint shrines start to become a bit more scarce. Iā€™m pretty sure that not every map has one.

However, every time you complete a quest you get a free warp to the NPC to hand in the quest. You also start the game with a Klaipeda Warpstone on a low 20 minute cooldown.

So every 20 minutes, upon quest completion, DO NOT CLICK BACKSPACE. Go back to town. Sell, repair, buy attributes, and THEN hit backspace. Saves a lot of warping and running time.

6 Likes