Tree of Savior Forum

New options for Elementalist

With the introduction of Agny, wouldn’t wiz3>ele2>Linker2 be a thing? prominence and the new attribute to meteor 10/10 with agny sounds good.

New option would be dropping some skill points off of Hail and into Prominence

this build is like someone tried to run a race with crutches while being on steroids

ele 3 has pretty much only been known for frost cloud and it still does good damage with it. Elementalist has always been an all or nothing class.

if you were to run your build, you would find that joint penalty+hangman’s knot+magic missile is your best friend at high level, but you will lose your ability to deal with JP resist mobs because of lack of frost cloud. Prominence could work but it looks very random and unreliable.

Maybe JP+hangmans+ sleep+then meteor could work. but even so, the cooldown of meteor is 90 seconds and do not expect this to nuke bosses.

my geuss is pyro c3>ele c3>sage. reasons are quite obvious, lower cooldown, quick cast attribute that is only available to ele c3 which reduces casting time by 50%. so you can use meteor every now and then.

If you want linker in it, then pyro c2>linker c1>ele c3>sage.

As far as I know Quick Cast is Wiz c3’s skill, not Ele’s. And even with Quick Cast maxed attribute, Meteor’s casting time is still too long for me x.x (unless they apply the change from kTOS here later)

Hail is actually really strong. Electrocute is useless.

I think he was talking about Meteor’s new attribute which reduces cast time by 50%, but you must be Ele C3.
Also, I think agni is better for Pyros, not much with Ele.

Meteor have x3 dmg with agny - its good. Only way do better ele now - take meteor 10. Prominence rly sucks even with agny - too random and only near u. If they rework Prominence then mb it will be good, but now - nope.

AFAIK meteor only gets increased by 90% (x1.9)
Also, I like prominence, you just have to learn how to control them flames.

there’s a method on how to make prominence more effective (i just forget where i read/watched it) lel

“wiz3 > ele2 > linker2”

“meteor 10/10”

think the guy made a typo and meant ele3 lol

no, ~ x3, mb 2.8

yeah, i know, but this metod with jumping arouand rly useless. U cant do anything else, just try 2 control 1 skill all time. And cd huge for this skill.

Are you sure? any source?

I’m pretty sure I saw a list of all the damage modifiers of Agny somewhere here in the forums and it says 90% for Meteor, while it adds 280% for fireball, 310% for flare, 200+% for hellbreath and fire pillar.

i see… prominence needs some rework then

You are correct, meteor gets boosted by 90 or 98%, can’t remember exactly, but it’s not 280 or 300%, at all.

You guys are right, boosted by close to a 100%

agny +3
meteor 8lvl
same mobs
no buffs

No agny:

With agny:

Agny+QC:

Questions?

Seriously? random number pics won’t beat datamined info, bro.

just try by youself, bro. Or ask some1 with agny if u havnt.

Better than assumptions…

1 Like

lol, better see what in the game, so just try it. Im 2 lazzy for video.