Tree of Savior Forum

New Growth Support World Management and Unification Policy

same rules: your character will be merge to your Tel’s team. Which team name’s lv higher will be kept.

im kinda confused.

so the character that is made in the growth server will be united to the main server after some time, so does that mean my account will suddenly have increased character slots?

No, you can’t play on the growth server at all if you already have a team on the main server. You’d have to make a completely new account.

I won’t be surprised if it works like the Orsha - Klaipeda merge and IMC is unaware of it, i plan to keep a char slot empty on my main account and max level a new alt in the growth server to check the

maybe it’s the Tini Doll

1 Like

I have a team on main EU server, haven’t played in a year though.
Coming back to join friends who are from NA, who plan to join the New Growth servers in NA region.

It allowed me to create a New Growth team on the same account as my old team, although my old team is EU and my new team is NA.

I thought this was a little odd, going by the (very unclear) answered given on the notice thread saying it would not be possible and to create a new account, so attempted to create a team on New world EU to see if it would let me. It did not, as i have a team on main server EU already.

So from what I understand, you CAN create a team on the New growth servers, with an account already active on the old main servers, as long as the New Growth is in a different region to your main team.

Not sure if this is intended, or a mistake.

But I do hope this kind of thing is allowed, especially as I will be returning from almost a 1 year break, on a different region server.

Well… that’s something.

I’m not confident this will be sustained in the end, these are main issues that bother me.

• How many players will be in these new servers, considering only new players (and ocasional returnees that bother to create a new steam account) will join.
  • How likely is for new players to play in a server with a lower population, assuming we won’t have a major marketing action to follow up with this move.
  • Considering the current leveling pace, wouldn’t be expected for new players to be burnt even quicker? This still doesn’t solve the question of “why should i care?” that gets newcomers to quit in the first place.
  • Won’t new players be alienated as they will be thrown straight to the level cap in a server without veterans?
  • How are these changes attractive to new players? All the special changes are aimed towards the endgame, newcomers shouldn’t care about stats nor know how valuable items are when they don’t know the game in the first place.
  • Isn’t it dangerous to feed players with the sense of power of the new server just to have it merged later with players that are way more powerful? It can be a shock for some players to go from being the strongest player in the server to just an average once they merge.
  • From what i understand all equipment and blessed gems obtained will be preserved, isn’t that a loop hole for veterans to funnel items once the servers are merged? Yes, this reduces the impact of some of the previous questions/points but also comes with a new issue.

I may be pessimistic on this subject, but i don’t see this move resulting in any significant growth on the playerbase past merge. Even if it happens, it won’t be sustained for long.

5 Likes
  • The Funnel issue can be solved by putting everything from items,weapons,gear,etc untradeable but can be put in team storage and market with a timer of the duration (iems and consumables only) before the merge.However your weapons and gear will be kept but untradeable and can be transfer via team storage.Your TP and Silver will also transfer with the merge.

• For the population,allow cross server queues for dungeons and instances like Saalus,Uphill,raids and so on.

• Allow market

• Infinite raids,dungeons,Saalus,CM runs

• Shop discounts and 0 CD on warpstones

What if the new servers have ep12, but the old ones don’t? Then we all get ep12 when it gets merged back together in May. :tired:

1 Like

So, what’s the advertisement strategy to get new players in?

I remember that this was one of the questions in the questionnaire we filled out a few months ago iirc.

What a disappointment… I have 900+ hours played in this game, but I was hyped for starting fresh on a new server. Maybe this time I could dedicate myself to the game, create and play only characters that I enjoy playing rather than doing meta ones, growing together on the server with other players with the same mentality… And then this is the reality.

1 Like

Please reconsider this server as a new permanent server for everyone, a way to leave behind all the exploit and broken economy, a server where everyone can start clean and with more players. This will only serve a minority of players and divide playerbase even more so after 90 days economy is even more broken and new players see they are not even close the veteran players. There is no public to try this server, considering they have to never tried the game before and IMC is not advertising this to new public, only bots will be on this server.

2 Likes

Even just one exclusive server for every time zone as a test that will never merge to old servers could be a good idea.

4 Likes

And here I was thinking about coming back to the game to start fresh in the new server, but it turns out I can’t even do that without using an entirely new steam account.

Good job in making sure returnees stay out of the game for good, IMC.

5 Likes

Nice job exclude old players from a event, why dont put event on main server? and if wasnt enough you gonna throw that players with event benefits in the original server… are you trying to get rid of old players ? this event sucks and also prevent us to having a good event on original server… nice.

1 Like

This is not an event O_o is a promotion to new players, as an old player I don’t want all those gifted things in the server I play and I’m happy to have new players to enjoy the game.
IMC has to do this like 2 or 3 times in the year, 2 months of “high rates server” then merge and reset the server. (just saying)

@merrieta01 it is another way to call a event “promotion to new players”. This only benefits new accounts that also is used by bots, that will surely try to abuse because that’s for the money… you dont merge a “high rate server” with a “low rate server”. that push back players from “low rate server”… still am ignoring the load of problems that it may bring. So same thing as before it is excluding old players.

Let’s see how many “new players” join this, 10 days window advertising only on their website. I’m not even near the status players are today and can’t join this event, the only thing you will get are bots/veterans inflating the economy when the merge occours. People who tried the game for an hour won’t create another steam account to play.

1 Like