Tree of Savior Forum

New Event: Serial Trickster

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘New Event: Serial Trickster’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

3 Likes

IMC having a decent sense of humor? Have we gotten this far yet?

16 Likes

I like the irony of April’s fools event being tied with iToS’s 1st year anniversary.
The promise for a better tomorrow is nothing but a joke.

5 Likes

- This Game is not meant to be taken seriously. Please think of it as just a way to play around during iToS days.

~ waiting for dem flags

15 Likes

Shhh!!! don’t mention humor, it’s illegal in here…

must be professional serious cookie cruncher around here :smirk:

They finally hired someone with good enough english to make jokes :grin:

8 Likes

As much as I really want to have the “Pretend to level up” thing involve, there’s a high probability it will mess up and get the character to ACTUALLY LEVEL.

3 Likes

:joy: omg cant take it…

Totally Legit Cube
"totally legit" equipment items

now the question is, if this event is Totally

I give IMC a three thumbs up :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

This event just explained to me why serial KILLERS are born into this world…

Really IMC…

5 Likes

-imc dev team

commander load fail? oh lets make a meme for it in our new event…
im sure our player will love it hue~!!
-imc staff team

wut?? comannderloadphail will hunt us again?? we fcuk!!
the totally legit cube and gear also will fcuk us again…
random gear and 7 days limit… totally legit useless hue~!!
oh well nothing good in this event… lets just quit…
-tos player

5 Likes

I guess iToS is like the son that everyone in the family hates and gets all the worst.

This was kToS anniversary event:

And we get firecrackers and “meme” events.

8 Likes

This is a cute event! It’s something different and the tongue in cheek humor is right up my alley.

How does the nature of this event feel when now even Staff is making it into meme? It doesn’t bother me personally so maybe everyone else needs to lighten up.

I can contribute and think it is pretty funny and they actually properly announce things. Then it will be even funnier when they actually give +50 Trans orange items 1/1 durability that expire in like an hour or something.

A nice big joke. :clap:

3 Likes

Did you properly check the event section in notes or are you assuming that everything in it is related to the anniversary event only?

• Rank reset (14 days) (We already got it during xmas)
  • Daily presence gifts
  • New char / returning players event (Possibly similar to our level up event but subpar)
  • A consumable that gives a buff not mentioned (Insert firecrackers here?)
  • 30% exp on weekend

Aside from the third event (which sounds great imo) we either have already taken part of the event giveaway (rank reset) or they are irrelevant or given in a different way.

Please do remind that we still have one more week of the Level up event, assuming you still play the game. The event matches or even surpasses the so prestiged halloween one, unless you are 321+ but you can still get resets, abrasives and even 120 TP if you max your char.

@topic

I’d rather wait for the event to start before judging if it’s going to flop or not.

5 Likes

Yes, I read it. I assume the parts relevant to the anniversary were the 2, 3 and 4 events.
They actually did something to bring back players (which is what matters to me) and their events lasted two full weeks, not one day.

Do you think that firecrackers will bring people back?

2 Likes

Overall I don’t think that events significantly bring back players, they attempt to retain the current ones with unique activities. Unless the event is related to the core aspects of the game, such as the rank reset giveaway.

1 Like

Inb4 widespread bug abuse worse than the weed event. Hahaha

Hey guys, hey guys… it’s just a joke. :stuck_out_tongue: Just like in real life, when you’re met with a problem that just seems impossible to solve, people would advice to laugh it off and move on. Maybe IMC wants to us to just laugh things off and move on. Stop complaining and embarrassing yourselves. /sarcasm :wink:

It’s like they hired @haukinyau0 to conceptualize events for them.

Stay frosty for the memes, boys and gals!

2 Likes

Talking about the event only:
I actually like events like these, but of course they can’t be out of the blue. Fun events are welcome, as long you know that they are doing work. Last Tibia anniversary event for example took the “players luring monsters” thing in the past into a fun part of an event. Kinda expected something more for anniversary event but can’t say much about that. But don’t you think it’s good when they go out of “default” way to bring some funny events? Also, comparing it to forums, it’s way better than “knight” stuff, twitch meme spam and others :v

But Talking about “too many bugs to fix and stuff” (want it or not, isn’t same department of people who plan events so…):
Also as you know, I expected some more bug fixes or something else. Everyone did, right?

1 Like

I didn’t because if you look at their hiring Korean page you can see they still don’t have the proper team setup to fix anything. That is like the real joke of all jokes. People just have to enjoy their candy and Gatorade in the mean time.

Maybe people should suggest they hire the tech people before getting more moderators and a CM? Because if they were worried about images so bad or dank memes ruining the forums they could actually fix it rather than trying to hide the problems or dilute down issues.

1 Like

More like we stay laughing at nothing while they sneak away with our money.

1 Like