Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Equipment Guide Rewards

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

40 min search in guide no codes
:tired:

Already got 6 codes, and they didnt work, with no adblock. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME, LEARN TO CODE JESUS!!!
Code already redeemed, good work IMC.

Teamname: Suchi
Server: Silute

Hello @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan, how do I get my award to which the guide created in partnership with the beautiful @Tk_Magnus as been approved?

:satisfaction:

Link guide: [UPDATE] Hunting Grounds Drop List (Outdated)

Follows the print of the part of credits where my name appears: “Castro, kamaroo”

DOC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/edit#gid=496650085

“Code already redeemed”. Nice.

I guess it’s sort of a stupid question, but…

What do you do with 100 seeds and statues?

2 Likes

Plant them all over the map and take screenshots of them

2 Likes

yay!

6 Likes

Nice, was it 1 set per guide? I only got one set but I only had one guide as well.

Aehm, how are people supposed to make guides when they are limited to posting only 1 or 2 pictures per post?

This “event” is pretty much biased as old forum accounts have ± no limitations while newer ones can’t even post more than 3 times in a single thread and can only put 1 or two pictures per post.
Even the use of links is restricted sometimes.

Not really nice towards people who are new to the game/the forums tbh.

Is this event working yet?
I didn’t get a single code browsing for 1 hour

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ethan
Can u check this, me and my friend are not getting the code popups
no browser restriction and no adblock

There are probably still people spamming the event. It took me about 14 hours (mostly during the daytime) to get 10 codes.

But I am not even getting the popups, I did it before and I was getting the codes even if I was not sucessfull to get the prizes
Can you check if you can see the popups?

IDK if its related but i havent being receiving any more codes since saturday… something’s not working right.

they seems to change how often code being generated from time to time :haha:
at first it was frequent, like after every several click, pop up will appear…
then up to yesterday, there was interval like 5-10 minutes for code to be generated, after
a code pop-up, i can’t seems to trigger another pop up no mather how often i click thru pages, but after i wait for several minute, code pop-up after 1-2 click away >…<

and this morning the code became frequent again, and i finished my run 10/10 :distinguished:

I didn’t get the rewards for submitting a guide… nor did I get an email explaining why I didn’t get one.

:sad:

So like a good troll I submitted again :tired:

Mine looked like it didn’t belong in any of the category but I still had really good info about pets and equipment needed for said class :frowning:

Yes.

The only legitimate reason I can think of is that it was actually posted before the event even started. However, I still expected some generic email saying my guide wasn’t valid for whatever reason.

But I got nothing in any of my spam folders :tired:

finally after 7 days an answer .but i hada feeling i wont get the reward

Screenshot_18