Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Equipment Guide Rewards

wrost event, not surprise

good intention, but terrible execution :confused:

I hate you cause all those will go to waste except maybe 1% of it

look what imc answer me. So, nothing wrong with the system and i was wrong to get the code that someone already used. Thank you IMC.

Thank you for the event. bye :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are some change being made? i can’t seems to click link to redeem page :thinking:
not getting any pop-up code either

@_diane Link to the redeem page. Are you using adblock or have pop-ups disabled by the browser? Maybe this is the issue.

The same code may appear to other players simultaneously, so make sure to redeem your code as soon as you see it .

I wonder if this line was on the news from the start or it was edited in… I don’t remind reading this, but maybe I just skipped this part.

The event is working, it’s just a bit frustrating…

PNG

ah… i do have adblock, thx for advice.

for the redeem page, i meant there’s no link for that in the event post

STEP 2. Save it and enter the code on this page along with your team name and server information to send the rewards to your team. The same code may appear to other players simultaneously, so make sure to redeem your code as soon as you see it .

nvm, so the pop up also came with the link :stuck_out_tongue:

Disabled my adblock and tried 3 more codes, none of them worked.
This event is broken and wasting a lot of peoples time.
Fix your code IMC

1 Like

did you made sure you are log in to the main page?_?

I haven’t tried am allergic to expiring items and not having a good time with my internet and stuff so even the attribute points would go to waste

@notme Its not broken, I mentioned adblock as a possible solution to make the code appear not to redeem it… The event code appears to everyone and can only be used one time so you have to redeem it fast.

Not sure if the rewards are worth the effort of competing against everyone else, but its free stuff.

Just because it worked for you doesn’t mean it’s working for everyone.

The code pops up I copy paste it asap in the redeem box, and it says already redeemed.
It’s not like it’s hard to figure out.
And it’s not possible to do it any faster.

After hours trying I got 10 codes, none of them worked
B3SH-9LC6-Q6B4-7WSZ
THEA-F5C7-DFBL-QXFZ
ND9L-W5YT-8ENU-LB77
K94S-Z54J-AA4H-NQ9H
CVBC-YLJL-25DY-T2KJ
37HL-DWXP-CNZY-B2ZC
4MVV-H4PR-JHZW-KQ5L
SUAL-FMNF-7U25-876U
34SY-SK7Y-XD8E-JFGY
CVZD-FM6W-T4LV-8F57
I am giving up, such a stupid mechanic

1 Like

I got this code too. Not worked anymoar. IMC pls

I just see the code for 1 time. and it not work. I’m waiting for 1 hours . but nothing happen…

do we need to actively clicking things? or will the pop up will appear even when we do nothing/ just keep the page up?

this event is so bad adblock kicked it for me :tired:

@notme I’m saying this because it was the same for me… I also got the same error if someone else is faster… It take a lot of tries to get it before others.

There is no reason why it would work for just me, the page I access is the same as everyone else.

@Arkantos

CVZD-FM6W-T4LV-8F57

I think this one was actually the last one I managed to get :X
I believe the 10 code limit is for redeem only, you can keep trying if you want

@_diane
So far the pop-up only appear to me while actively clicking.

I tried many codes . but all this codes “has already been redeemed.” .and sure. i’m not slow…

at last got my first success code, after some 15-20 failed codes :tired:

as @Sloth said, do actively clicking, not just waiting the page…

2 Likes

Finally 1 / 15 codes ! i think its ramdom times during click. So don’t need to click so fast