Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Equipment Guide Rewards

To celebrate the launch of the Equipment Guide, we’re giving away prizes to players who browse and contribute with new community guides!

2 Likes

I laughed so hard at “file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/treeofsavior.com/content/equipmentguide”

2 Likes

Return Failed

Sorry, this code has already been redeemed.

??

5 Likes

well, why there’s some redeemed code? already found 3 of it

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CODE ??? :o

already received 3 codes and the 3 says:

Return Failed

Sorry, this code has already been redeemed.

For now I give up something …

All codes already used, stupid event --’’

Got the code - said it was already redeemed, havent redeemed it before. Event is broken.

I ve got the same problem. Found 4 Codes already - but all do not work. :confused:

when I get the code I will have to use it quickly?

i got the code but it already used :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Same problem here, code already redeemed.

Why do we get the same problem every event like this??? IMC, you should learn how to code or think what can happen. I’m not blaming you but it’s very annoy people. Why don’t you just code it like after using the code, remove that one on your database. So, the system will not give the same code to someone else again???

1 Like

Guys please where do i find the code ??? I Don’t see it anywhere :frowning:

STEP 1. Go to [treeofsavior.com/content/equipmentguide](file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/treeofsavior.com/content/equipmentguide). Browse around the Equipment Guide long enough and you may see an event code pop up .

got my codes, thanks for the event! :satisfaction:

1 Like

i’ve been browsing none stop and no code … WTH

Never mind got it :stuck_out_tongue:

Already redeemed ■■■■ !