Tree of Savior Forum

New Drop System in kTest/kToS

sure you are, champ.

You are on the therad for a while now and even explained with simple words, you still donā€™t undersatnd the current drop systemā€¦

We even linked the dev blog that explains (kinda poorly) it is NOT dpk.

What you dislike is that is it a low drop %.
Nothing to do with the TOPDOWN drop system.

Its not dpk at all. You can drop 2 items in 2 kills currently. Dpk does not allow that. And if player A kills 200% more monsters, he should have more drops. Itā€™s totally logic.

Itā€™s still a chance to drop, an RNG system
Itā€™s not DPK at all
They refer to it as DPK this one time, even though they refer to it the other times as top down

The system itself is by no means DPK anymore, its RNG with increasing odds, not DPK

If it was TOPDOWN but not influenced by different channels I would be OK with it. At least then I know that people on other channels are going to screw with my potential drops.

The current system discourages farming for rare items, I would never touch it with a 10-foot pole. When I know it is pure RNG, now I am interested and I am sure other people will be as well, whether that view is unfounded or not.

1 Like

Nah its still DPK. You can preach all you want. With the current system the drop rates are garbage. This new RNG method will still be better then the trash we currently have. Feel free to throw insults cause I know you love to do it when you canā€™t change someones opinion.

You dont seem to understand that they are not screwing your potential drops, other players are constantly increasing their and YOUR chance to have a drop

INCREASING YOUR CHANCE

Is that hard to understand, or are you really so thickheaded you dont want to admit the current system only favors you, or are you just so stupid you dont actually grasp the concept of it?

Everyone can have his point of view. So you would rather never have an increased chance to drop it than having an increasing chance to have the item because getting more chance the drop your item is discouraging you.That makes sense. You are entitled to your opinion.

I understand how it can feel bad to see someone else get a drop, but you will get the same bad feeling on a pure rng, without having an increasing chance to drop your item with time.

And to be honest, when someone comein my map I have been farming alone for 40 minutes without a drop, I get ansy, but when no one come, I am assured a drop. With pure rng, after 40 min of farming alone, you are not closer to get a drop than when you started.

1 Like

I would reply to you, but you have chosen to be openly hostile. Enjoy your ivory tower.

2 Likes

@benito_gabriel88 @Remiri

You guys can keep crying like babies with your hands covering your eyes and ears, I dont really care
People have always the choice to stay stupid and uneducated

1 Like

Pretty much yes. I would rather it be simple RNG than this convoluted mess of a drop system.

1 Like

Because you know heā€™s right? The current system makes dropping items much easier IF thereā€™s 1 person in every channel with good killing speed.

1 Like

NA servers are so under populated that you wont have more then 8 people farming Orange maps at once at any given time of the day. This is why the current system is bad.

2 Likes

Iā€™m well educated enough to know you have issues with people not agreeing with you. Your self entitlement is strong.

3 Likes

You donā€™t need 8 people lol, just 1 every channel that doesnā€™t take 1 min to kill a single monster.

1 Like

Yeah, no ā– ā– ā– ā–  that. I want to log on, kill things, and know my chances of getting it. I DONT want to rely on there being people in every channel.

I also donā€™t want some one else getting a drop on channel 2 to ā€˜resetā€™ my chances of getting an item on channel 1, that is ridiculous.

6 Likes

How does that affect it?
Even just one person farming in another channel raises your dropchances constantly

1 Like

Well people dont want to rely on others just to farm by themselves, this was a good move by IMC to change it to pure RNG. i already hate talking to most of you people on the forums so I go out of my way to ignore you all in game.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna quote myself again because no one answered it @benito_gabriel88 @Remiri

1 Like

All Iā€™m reading is ā€œIā€™m an idiot who cant cooperate with others to make things easier for everyoneā€.

1 Like

Iā€™m not here to answer your questions I chimed and expressed how this system sucks. if you want questions answered, submit a ticket to IMC staff and they will gladly help you when they can.

1 Like