Tree of Savior Forum

New Drop System in kTest/kToS

I wouldnt be so sure of that, all they probably hear is

Mr Kim, everyone is still complaining about DPK(topdown) they dont want DPK(topdown) they hate DPK(topdown)

Thats it, I’ve had it with these ungrateful western pigs, just give them the RNG they want and make them shut up

turns on Ferrarri and speeds away

Farm silver… who the fk does that @_@

Necros?

/necreonecreocnreo

1 Like

Necro is one option. 170 is another too. I used to clear 290 for artis before the p2w cube crashed the prices.

Ah yes, afk farming and bots. Two necessary evils that keep whale and hardcore sellers happy.

How nice to see that you still have intelligent life around here. With each comment my heart hurt more and more.

1 Like

How will you buy something if no one else can drop it?

People will still drop items, but if you add back the ‘negative’ side of the bell curve, you probably lower drop rates by 15-20%

You make a good point BUT, youre not taking into account these things

1. The drop system is based on DPK, not % based, so you saying start at .2% and increase is wrong, its actually like start at 100 and decrease by 1 per kill, so its still pretty much mostyl DPK.

2. DPK numbers are really high currently, like 1k - 20k , so keeping the current system is undesireable for most

3. other players. when the item drops, it resets, for everyone in the sever.

4. theres a chance they will raise the % and not directly convert 20k to % and leave it that way.

1 Like

You’re already wrong
We have confirmation from the developers that is not DPK
Try reading the thread

/20oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes…there is, unless we dismiss the dev interviews as false.

Yuri: Ah-ha! I almost forgot that this top-down system is all about counting. Well then, is it bound user-wise? Or map-wise?
Y: It’s a secret but… it’s bound map-wise. For example, if there is a monster with 500 DPK on Map Z and User A kills 100 monsters on channel 1 while User B kills 100 monsters on channel 2, both players have a 1/300 chance of an item drop.

1 Like

That’s just your lack of literacy
I understand it just fine,
they only used the DPK term to refer to the system, it seems to be a casual interview anyways

no channel based

it’s bound map-wise

channel based

map wise

Your lack of reading comprehension hurts

Your own quote says its map wise, not channel wise…

Look, I don’t want people’s efforts on channel 2 to affect my drop chances on channel 1. It is simple as that.

They make your chances better tho, you dont want that?
Are you a masochist?

Your lack of reading comprehension hurts

We are saying the same thing in a different way, but feel free to continue being an arsehole on the internet.

6 Likes

No you are saying a wrong thing and I’m saying a right thing, dont compare me to you

please dont start insulting insulting. we want to show love on the forums :slight_smile: !

and again, what theyre saying in the interview is still DPK

Yuri: Ah-ha! I almost forgot that this top-down system is all about counting. Well then, is it bound user-wise? Or map-wise?
Y: It’s a secret but… it’s bound map-wise. For example, if there is a monster with 500 DPK on Map Z and User A kills 100 monsters on channel 1 while User B kills 100 monsters on channel 2, both players have a 1/300 chance of an item drop.

thats basically DPK just reworded, instead of saying in 300 kills item drops, they say pboth players have a 1/300 chance of item drop, which is wrong because their build may not be the same, they might encounter different amount of enemies, ect.