Tree of Savior Forum

[New Defence System] what diference do have armor?

They said I have to clear their so called end game super hard contents. Like ET, 315 HG, and fantasy library. Since practo quest is super duper mega easy now. Look above their posts.

Well your argument is valid, we have casuals and hardcore headbutting each other here. If casuals liked hello kittyfication of TOS then thats also true.

Its actually sad, they nerfed the DEF becuse of the 1 dmage issue but at the end they ended up making EVERYTHING easier and the fix on farming on low areas while taking 1 damage was not even a fix, because in the end its just anoying having to use 1 or 2 pots once in a while. So yeah, IMC showing us their skill at balancing stuff at their finest.

Unless future content becomes challing againā€¦ but as things are at the moment i doubt so lol

No more, we wont experience that difficulty lvl of Beta or Initial Rank 8 released anymore, where we could die in questing alone, or farming 315 weapon mats. Rank 9 maps will be same right now. So sad what TOS has become, but i guess casuals are happy so i guess this is fine (not).

1 Like

itā€™s not about to be casual, do you play in silute? iā€™m playing here with my 350 ping and lag spikes from the caribbean sea, should i play naked? nope, it will be really expensive and dumb.

Ping is separate issue. It is bad if we balanced the game because of ping. Case to case basis, for sure lots of people dont play with high ping.

1 Like

Lmao, you cant say a game its dificult because of the lag, a game should be challanging anyways just by its regular standars, if u have lag thatā€™s a thing but we are talking about general stuff here, the game has become very easy and we all know it simply by comparing the high level areas from before, and while i agree in some changes some others seem over the top.

Lag its one thing and game mechanichs are another whole history and i understand that lag makes things harder but please stay OT lol.

1 Like

it should be but i need to use them or i will die, i mean i die anyway with armor, iā€™m not casual because this server is trash i mean.

Here is to show how defense does reduce dmg. Iā€™m lvl 235 BTW

1 Like

Jynxie still hasnā€™t posted his ā€œevidenceā€. This guy is such an idiot. SlyGoat already proved him wrong.

1 Like

If he still believes that he does not need defense, by all means he should feel free to play the game naked. I just donā€™t want to hear anything about how ā€œWeakā€ the class he uses is. So much players keep complaining about how they need to be buffed, but in reality they just donā€™t even know how to play an MMORPG right.

1 Like

Frost lord

ill upload the video if requested. Though it would take a while to upload. SlyGoat and you must be super happy, you could play Hello kitty online now i mean TOS much easier.

Im sorry but in which part of these screenshots are you soloing this? I see heal tiles in every screenshot

Now you want me to solo lol. Cant you see im tanking the damage? Do you really think it was possible before being naked on frost lord?

The whole point of this was about solo. Which SlyGoat did in his screenshot.

Ahh you mean his end game mission? I cant solo mission because itā€™s to hard for me. Nah youre not worth my time, talk to your fellow end game mission player instead.

This debate was over once you started to talk like a BR

Yea sure, anything to add? I like BR, its bad to bad mouth them.

And how much damage do you receive WITH armors?

I would definitely NOT consider 1,000 damage as tankable and solo-able. I barely survive with 300 damage from mobs.

I would accept something is solo-able if you are able to solo with minimum usage of potions.

Why do i need to prove myself to you? Give me valid reason.

Donā€™t waste your time, reason abandoned this fella ages ago.

Mute on sight.