Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

You forgot that druid2 has sterea trofh (dmg prevention and knockback/down resist)

bokor have a skill that prevent damage still better than druid

You donā€™t really need a lot of protection for Rubric, once it cannot be interrupted.The cooldown is really low too, so you can have it ready to use again in no time. Safety Zone lv.5 can certanly do the job, and you will have this skill regardless the build you follow.

Druid2 is not necessary for protection. What it does is damage and control. Sterea Trofh is a bonus (and a very welcome one). Regardless, it is not useless at all, it will add a lot to your DPS cause they are very easy skills to deploy while rubric is in cooldown.

I can see Exorcist fitting a lot of builds. There is not such thing like ā€œthis class is the best for Exoā€. We saw Druid2, Bokor and Krivis/Sadhu going really well with it. Pretty sure even Support builds will enjoy having at least 1 circle of it if they are looking for damage.

IMO: with all these changes on Healing Skills, I would not waste Cleric circles on a damage class. Diev1 is fine to have, but Cleric2 now, for damage characterā€¦ only if you wanna make use of a longer Safety Zone, Fade and Divine Might.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to ask what do you guys think of hybrid healer/damage build with exo?
Iā€™m been thinking to get a cleric 2 priest 3 druid 2 exo 2 for thatā€¦ Dunno, I enjoy the idea but I seldom see it in work on Ktos videos and thatā€™s worrying me.

My guess is that you will need Cleric3 for the Linger attribute, specially if you are aiming for Velcoffer. But who knows, Chortasmata HoT might help with that. I would sacrifice this Druid2 for another support option and let only Exorcist do the damage.

Any suggestions to replace druid 2 then? I canā€™t think of other classes.

I would say standard Cleric3 Priest3 (filler), then Exorcist2. Lots of heals, Oracle1 or Diev1 are pretty solid for filler and you can finish with Exorcist2 for more damage.

OR

You can go Cleric3 Priest3 Druid2 Exorcist1. Chortasmata and Sterea Trofh will help with HoT and protection. Exo and Druid would fill the Damage gap. If your focus is SPR, your weapon will propably give good damage numbers for a Support-oriented character anyways.

I can risk saying that both builds can fulfill the Heal role even for Velcoffer.

My main goal is crystal mine pvp and world boss velcoffer with the build. I asked the guild and most thought cleric 2 is enough for healer if the heal is strong enough. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not sure of what to pick.

I guess PvP will be fine, not sure about Velcoffer. This Linger attribute looks very tempting

But I guess it will also depends on how much SPR you will need to heal effectively, so you can mix with INT (base and equipment) to deal considerable damage to contribute, otherwise going full heal will be more rewarding for a party scenario.

anyone know a video or something, exorcist doing velcoffer? im running around on ktos, never see 1 with velcoffer gear.

Exorcist1 is pretty weak tho :tired:

What do you think of a support build with Cleric3/Priest2/Druid2/Exo2, Exorcist bringing mostly some damage (maybe to replace with Kabba2 for more support ?) ?

With Exo or maybe even in general: Would you prefer C2-P2, C3-P1 or C1-P3 in as support/ heal, given only those 3 options?

Well, Priest1 bring only rez, so if you want heal, you need Priest2, so probably C2-P2, but Iā€™m not sure

Yes, if you gonna compare to Exorcist2 and a damage-oriented character.

The talk there was about a support character that could have Exorcist in the build too and deal some damage. The scenario is considering Druid2 dealing damage as well.

This guy is running cleric-priest3-chaplain-druid2-exorcist2ļ»æ, i rly donā€™t see the flavor for chaplain on a spell base build.

this other video have a exorcist using cleric > Krivs c3> sadhu c3> exorcist c2

in my opinion the best damage output and survivability is cleric c2> bokor c3> druid c2> exorcist c2

Last Rites for your AAā€™ers, stone skin extend and magnus exorcismus + entity interaction

1 Like

Does Exorcist have any synergy with SPR?

Not really.

Itā€™s a magic DPS class, everything should scale with INT

So are you guys decided on your builds? Care to share them? iā€™m still a litte bit lost