Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

Here is a video about the new exorcist.

3 Likes

Sweeet!!! Finally!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Most Exorcist skills seem to be dedicated to PvP content. As a DPS is lacking, but you need to read the tooltips to understand its utility.

1 Like

its left me kinda wondering now since it has DPS skills… On what Stat will its damage scale upon? INT?? :thinking:

1 Like

Cleric C3 / Priest C3 / Chaplain C1 / Exorcist C2 for my PVP/GVG build

How is it lacking? It’s stronger than most other Cleric Classes and definetly the strongest magic Cleric in the game[just look at Aqua Benedicta, that skill can deal up to 87.000% damage at level 6 every 25 seconds to a single target].

It also has a lot of overheats, low CD times and a skill that prevents knockdown with nearly 100% uptime at level 6.
That skill is also only PVE focused since it reduces demon race damage.

In my opinion Exorcist is the strongest Cleric and the one with the most potential for both solo and partyplay.

I think druid2 goes extremely well with exorcist, because rubrick is so easily interrupted, and druid gives you sterea troph, and the vine root to help keep monsters of you to channel your doom laser.

1 Like

exorcist has a skill that blocks knockbacks

Does it also prevent the interruption though? Knockback and cancel when getting hit isnt the same.

1 Like

I’ll probs just get Exo1 after Kriv3 Druid3

it doesnt seem that good for PvE tbh
but what is that red ability that no one ever shows with the people holding hands? nobody ever used it

It should be the same as methadone and zealot, also invincibility doesn’t make you immune to cast interruption. Then again we cannot know how the skill works without more videos, for example sadhu’s possession (that aoe pillar that snares enemies) is a channeling but it’s not blocked by damage.

Nekorin made a video of bokor3druid2exorcist2
It looks like the invincibility of sterea and mackingdal helps with full channeling

As i’ve said, unless they’ve changed mechanics, invul shouldn’t make you cast spells. I’m guessing mackangdal is the thing enabling this? Since it postpones damage. But i see him doing that with other stuff in the video. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Mackangdal and Sterea allows channeling of Rubric when attacked, as long as the received attack doesn’t have any pushback/‘tile displacing’ properties. I’ll still get fling when the 300 dg champion swing his mallet around.

1 Like

I would like to see how does a male demi wolf look like.

Also many videos of the Exorcist are using weak weapons with probably no transcended stages.

I hope cause am thinking of mixing it with sadhu and maybe test a fate different than PD…

INT or SPR who knows…

naked

1 Like

I only like your post because you showed me the video but I am very disappoint it how it looks,they should at least make him have darker skin…

I guess I’ll be going to the female side…sigh