Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

I don’t think I’ll make one because Exorcist’s gameplay seemed really boring to me, but, if I had to decide a build for an Exorcist character, I’d pick one of these:

Cleric1 Krivis3 Sadhu3 Exorcist2
Cleric2 Bokor3 Druid2 Exorcist2

1 Like

Probably gonna do Krivis3 Sadhu3 Exorcist2, but more because I wanna do something with Sadhu, and this seems to be a good opportunity.

Still wanna theorycraft more builds, but I want to know how many resets we are going to receive first. Otherwise, I’ll stick to the one above, cause I saw some videos and looks solid.

Cleric 2 - priest 1 - xxx - Kaba - Exo 2 where xxx can be krivis o Sadhu 3, probably krivis in order to extend eins of.

Since this is an alt it will be the healer of my account.

Cleric3>Bokor3>Kabba1>Exorcist2.

I guess Exorcist C3 for Rank 10 and then Kabbalist C2 & C3 for Rank 11 and Rank 12.

Exorcist is just too good to pass, it adds so much more damage to the run than any Elelock or other potential damage dealer because of the high skill multipliers, multihits and holy property.

5x Exorcists C2 should be the fastest clearing for Velcoffer (or 4x Exorcist C2 + Thauma>Linker for matk boost & increased magic damage).

Koinonia is such easy damage over time, same with Aqua Benedicta, and the uninterruptible Rubric is really nice overall output to tackle everything thrown against us from IMC.

Also, Holy property has no weaknesses (except holy property, which is only present on some Kugheri mobs), so you get full damage output against 99,99% of all monsters and even 1,5 times damage against 31% of the monsters (Boss,normal,elite + instance).
Wouldn’t surprise me if there will be additional damage from attributes against devil or dark property monsters at C3.

All in all, Exorcist is the perfect Class for raiding(Velcoffer Nest & First Refuge), challenge mode, hunting Demon Lords while providing all benefits of the Cleric Class tree.

Still not decided for filler yet.

Cleric1 / Priest3 / Chaplain / Bokor1 / filler / Exorcist2.

Cleric2, Diev1 are excellent fillers hmm.

Hello guys,

Do you think Exorcist 2 has enough spells to make a spell rotation?

I’m thinking about a C2/Diev/Krivis3/Miko/Exorcist2 build based on installations as a dps with some supporting abilities.

Miko’s clap lvl 6 will enable to have Aukuras (elemental damages), Cooldown and SP reduction statues with a 100% uptime.

Krivis, Exorcist and even Miko (Hamaya) multi hits are well improved by these elemental damages.

It could also be used as a background healer with Aukuras 100% uptime Hot.

What do you think about this build?

Aukuras is not affected by Mikos Clap.

No, Exorcist can’t rotate by itself.
But Exorcist has low CD times on its main damage skills, so I doubt there is a huge problem.

Downtimes of Exorcist skills[CD time in bold - skill duration]:

Engkrateia : 29 seconds [35 - 6]

Rubric: 9-10 seconds [15 - 5 to 6]

Aqua Benedicta: 17 seconds without Last drop attribute,
14,5 seconds with Last drop attribute [25 - 8 or 10,5]

Koinonia: <= 32 seconds [40 - (5 + skillevel * 3)]

Entity: 30 seconds [30]

Gregorate: 30 seconds [30]

However, if you combine it with other Classes like Krivis/Bokor/Cleric that have lower CD times,
you will likely always have some skill ready to use.
Dievdirbys’ Statue of Goddess Laima also helps with higher uptime of the skills, so that build should do fine as long as you always use up all overheats from your skills as fast as possible and cast Rubric during their downtime.

I will continue with my exorcist, since the launch of the game I have chaplain as an exorcist and now that a class with this focus has really gone, I will not change.

I just wanted more interaction between chaplain / miko / exorcist and capella, the skill is forgotten and needs improvement.

It is really strange that aukuras isn’t an installation tho :thinking:. It looks like and feels like one but isn’t :tired:

At least I didn’t use any reset scroll to try the build :satisfaction:

Thank you for the valuable infos

I will go Cleric3-Priest2-Druid2-Exorcist2.

Cleric3 will give me plenty of heals, Priest2 will make this character viable to do pretty much any pve content, Druid2 will give heals, dps, dmg immunity and a small amount of CC. Exorcist2 will be the main dps. Stats will probably be full Int, but if I find myself needing more Con for velcoffer I might go 100Con rest Int.

The one thing I’m not sure is the skill distribution for Exo2. Besides maxing Rubric and Aqua Benedicta I don’t know what to do with the remaining 10 points.

2 Likes

I just give a theory craft idea and I don’t have one so if i think meta and popular would be pure dps would becleric1krivis3sadhu3exorcist2 but if I want play offensive and defense type would be cleric2/3- bokor1-diervby1/2- druid2- exorcist2 . I take hope because of magic def debuff hexing, dievby c1 give 20% extra dmg for little support and class attribute good with druid grass magic . Sure do reply me if I am wrong

I’m thinking in go cleric2-krivis3-druid2-exo2 or cleric3-priest2-druid2-exo2, i’m more inclinated for the latter, support and dps enough for velco.

Cleric c2 > Bokor c3> druid c2> exorcist c2 still the best damage output for exorcist builds. i have done successfully velcoffer on ktos with this build and the krivs sadhu variant, for me druid c2 is better for more filler damage and support to the group

Could someone try if ABE debuff is considered for this 50% extra damage?

Also, if the “apply 1 more time per skill level” is for the debuff removal or for the damage also?

EDIT: I guess my point is invalid. The extra damage is if I have a debuff, not my enemy, right?

Cleric C2 - Priest C2 - Dievdirbys C1 - Druid C2 - Exorcist C2

Thoughts? Would a rotation of both Druid C2 and Exo C2 spells be enough with Statue of Laima to have damage spells to cast all the time?

with the changes to healing and the scaling of healing factor, is it even worth going a healing build with a full INT build?

Otherwise, I like the idea of the Krivis, Druid, Exo build.

last time I checked, the diev’s plant type dmg attribute doesnt work with magic attacks/skills, only with physical attack/skills :sad:

Oh was it really wasted call into trap , just to though have best filler for druidc2/c3

Will also stick to my planned build involving a Chap and an Exo as well… youre not alone pats shoulder

I also would like to see this skill alive again though… I wish that they would somehow improve or have a rework for Capella as well…

healPower = SPR * 0.7 + INT * 0.3
 finalHealPower = (healPower * 4) + (math.floor(healPower / 10) * 10);

kudos to Crevox

Definitely enough. You will find that you have barely enough time to cycle through all your skills. Rubric has 6 secs of downtime with Laima online, you can rotate between Grass+Carnivory+Roots and 3x Aqua splashes during that downtime.

(And soon you will say let’s heck care about other spells, just grass+carni when it is off cool down and just Rubric)

During grinding sessions… it will be Rubric all the way. Channel for 6 secs… spend 9-10secs gathering another bunch of 8-10monsters, Rubric is off cooldown again. There isn’t a need for other attack spells besides situations where Rubric can’t be used (against monsters that pushback)

Why not? Heals wouldn’t be as powerful as full SPR support healers but the heals are still respectable. For the new heal patch I would recommend investing some points into CON and SPR though to balance things up as opposed to everything into INT. Exorcist and Druid are SP hungry classes.