Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

Bokor3 Exorcist2 at Unique Raid.

Nice burst

2 Likes

i want to see some exorcist doing velcoffer

Hmm if Gregorate do work on zombiesā€¦ do it mean that it work on nercoā€™s summon as well?

OH! Bot chaser confirmed? haha

that what i am wondering about XD

No wayā€¦ It wouldnā€™t be a good synergy to kill off your partymateā€™s summonsā€¦ I donā€™t even think it would work on another bokorā€™s zombies. ā€¦but if it does Iā€™m surprisedā€¦

1 Like

Another video of Cleric1 Krivis3 Sadhu3 Exorcist2 finishing CM Stage5

Didnā€™t get why rod over mace. I looked at some stats and they provide pretty much the same matk.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very nice! My kind of playstyle!

I am thinking about cleric3-saddhu3-PD or kabbal-exorcist2, full INT. What do you guys think?

Is the healing too overkilled? I was thinking since INT doesnā€™t increase healing power as much as SPR, I will need cleric3ā€™s heal attribute and 5 extra tiles. PDā€™s healing factor and bloodlet also helps survivability. Kabbal on the other hand helps with SP management.

Diev or Krivis are to help on using Sadhuā€™s Transmit Prana. IMO, after the heal updates, it doesnā€™t worth Cleric3 if youā€™re not going for a support build.

For your build, I would suggest cleric2 diev1. PD1 or Kabba1 is a matter of preference. PD slightly better because of healing factor

Am Sadhu3 PD but am tinking of a rollback into Exorsist :smiley:

too many S-PD already, but I fear people will jump to exorcist like me and there will be less PD xD

so, stay or jump in is my dilemma xD

Krivis3 sadhu3 exo2 popular exo build. Physical version is the kr krivis3 monk3 zealot2 build. Both builds leave healing to dedicated healer cleric builds (cleric, priest, kabba).

6k magic attack kriv3 sad3 exo2 hunting grounds:

Exo is able to cycle between entity (3 overheat) and gregorate to easily taunt mobs. The krivis3 sadhu3 build aukuras taunts mobs too. Exo best and strongest skill is the beam. Cooldown on beam is low. Other skills are just bonus. Good PvE class.
Giant beam

1 Like

Would you say kriv3 is critical? I feel it takes up too many ranks just to have longer prana (mainly) while giving up more healing capabilities or even SP regen (if kabbal and diev)

Zaibas + Pranah is strong because of the amount of hits Zaibas deals (Pranah gives +elemental atk, which adds up to damage instead of multiplying to skill factor, since Zaibas is 82% factor only, this makes elemental atk more efficient than +magical atk).

Also Pranahā€™s bonus ignores magic def which makes Zaibas hit pretty strong in content like CM where mobs have insane defenses (watch the vid of the Krivis 3 Sadhu 3 Exorcist 2 doing CM 5 mode, in his fight against the boss, Zaibas both overcharges actually hits way harder than Exorcistā€™s beam!).

Same goes for Aukurasā€™ +fire dmg.

Krivis 3 is not essential, no, but it helps with dpsā€¦ they arenā€™t a support oriented build in first place, so it becomes kind of unfitting to throw in cleric 3 or priest 1 for ressā€¦ Diev 1 would be a thing if Melstis didnā€™t exist, but since it does, Krivis 3 does a better job.

But of course you can throw in cleric 2~3 if you want to, sacrifice that extra dps for more healing. I wouldnā€™t recommend Kabba 1 just for sp regen, tho.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Definitely a lot to think about with exorcist. I guess I can only test it out when it comes.

Krivis3 is taken to melstis the sadhu prana buff. Cleric2 divine might and diev statue to get full time prana is ok. Just diev is not a popular class on ktos. Instead you will notice many krivis3 sadhu3 exo2 builds. Players take sadhu3 to get transmit prana buff for high hitcount skills (krivis skills, sadhu skills, exorcist skills). Cleric2 diev1 damage is lower than krivis3 version. Krivis3 is not needed if you do not need full offensive high damage build.

After surespell-beam patch, exorcist fits most builds. Krivis sadhu, bokor, druid are strong offensive exorcist builds. It is possible to build healer base (cleric, priest) and use a strong weapon to end with exo2 too.

Krivis3 sadhu3 build high multihit build and provides strongest boosts/buffs to exorcist skills.
Bokor3(with or without druid2) exo builds are strong at mobbing with damballa. On bosses you will use hexing and effigy. Bokor exo builds and wiz3 ele3 warlock3 is great synergy. You will enjoy mastema + exo holy skills and hexing curse + warlock dark skills on bosses. Luckily this wizard build is very popular.
These 2 exo build options are most popular.

Some more vids
Diev bokor exorcist challenge mode 5 here
Low gear Cleric3 chaplain exo2 sausys room9 here

2 Likes

i still think that diev c2 is better than the cleric c3 that exorcist is using, for those situations

Are there any builds/videos in ktos that follows the synergies between bokor exo and chaplain exo?
Something like

Cleric 1 | Priest 3 | Chaplain | Dievdirby 1 (Filler) | Bokor 1 | Exorcist 2 ?

1 Like

I have seen priest3 bokor3 once but never chaplain + bokor on 1 character.

Ic, Iā€™m running that build on ktest with miko as filler but would like to see how it fares with much better gear than the new character equipment we get from ktest. :x

Are the bokor builds running Bokor3 druid2 exo2?

in some cases yes, but i think thereā€™s not enough time to use all ability until rubric comes out of the cd, i think druid c2 is kind useless for exorcist