Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

JP version is also not working. Both are giving a 204 result, what means it has no content, if I remember my classes correctly haha

EDIT:

Let me add this Exorcist discussion: Cleric3 Diev3 Miko Exorcist2 doing CM at Sausys Room 9. This person really took the time to build up the area lol

And Priest Bokor Exorcist at HG 340. Just to see another build with minor matk using Rubric

Cool, I have same build (Diev/Exor) but with Cleric2 Paladin insteadā€¦ this gives the possibility to wear 2H mace which will further boost Owls damage (since summons damage mainly scales off weapon) as well as own damage eheh :slight_smile:

i wanna see an exorcist in velcoffer

Cleric2 Dievdirbys3 Druid2 Exorcist2

Full CON - 2.4k MATK - Saalus Solo

1 Like

so int chaplains are being revived again? :distinguished: yay hope!

Does Last Rite boost Exo skills by a lot?

No it doesnā€™t, Last Rites just add to auto attacks.

Cleric1 Priest3 Chaplain Bokor1 Miko(Filler) Exo2. Build that uses holy damballa and split Magnus.

2 Likes

Did anyone try Capella+Koinonia yet?

As people in Christian Mass receive their host in front of the altar, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if there was actaully a hidden interaction between these two skills,too.

Also,did anyone try Aqua Benedicta + Aspersion?

when will exo be released in itos?

It is a nice interaction indeed.

But is sad to see it in a build where most of the classes scream Auto Attack / SPR to be more effective. And to trigger the full potential (damage) you have to be very precise with timing.

But Exo could be a nice ā€œlast pickā€ for FS, no? To give that extra damage and, then, use this interaction.

And what about the zombies? Didnā€™t get the interaction of them with that Exo skill.

:confused:

Yep Exo can be a nice pick for FS builds. Just cleric and priest circles alone should be able to keep the party alive for most content, based what we we have now.

Exorcist C2 has a aoe debuff skill called Gregorate. If a zombie happens to be one of the targets, it will exorcise that zombie. IMC decided that while the zombie is cleansed, it will ā€œexplodeā€ in a fashion that it deals damage to nearby enemies.

Slowed down vid on the burst.

5 Likes

:face_with_thermometer: oh! no :face_with_head_bandage: So many posibilites :scream:

:man_teacher: Time to come up with a rainbow :woman_teacher:

:tired:

1 Like

OH SHIā€” now im curious about thisā€¦

1 Like

Nope sadly it doesnā€™t do anything special.

Yet to try Capella+Koininia, but I doubt there will be a hidden interaction. :x
Iā€™ve run out of resets to try builds T________T, why are the resets so limited this time round in ktest.

2 Likes

Someone on the dev team has an expiration/limiting fetish and got to put limits on everything :3

:drooling_face: ā€œ_mmm yes, after this amount of whateverā€¦ this item will be no moreā€

in fact, you can see that it carries this fetish from it previous jobā€¦

Did I mention how much I hate restrictions?_?

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! When all my hopes are high :tired:

Thank you IMC for giving us THIS <3

4 Likes

i was testing build on ktest, but sadhu c3 to have transmit prana kind, sucks, only give a rly goof buff to Possesion, the damage increase to rubric is kind bad, u guys dont think that divine might with cleric c2 and hexing debuff from bokor isnt a better option than the sadhu krivs combination?

I have one doubt about the stats

On a Cleric 2/Priest-Chap/PD/Exorcist 2 build which stats should max? INT for the exorcist 2 damage or SPR for the chaplain buffs?

Does chaplain works with int now or the full SPR build for high blessing helps with exorcist damage?

It just means self-control or abstinence. No need to get all technical. I get all warm and fuzzy when I finally post something of interest around these parts. xD