Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Preview: Onmyoji & Retiarius

So excited to play these new classes in 3 months!

IF they manage to ship them here till then.
i personal belive that they first will introduce piedpiper and sheperd to have 4 classes again. And that they will patch them all together with belcoper 3 month after the wiz. rebalance patch

still we didnt get falconer and wiz balance patch together :stuck_out_tongue: so…

why are so many people saying that retiarius looks bad? draw dragon debuffs 8 targets to take +100% damage if you’re using a 1-hand spear, with a cooldown of 25 seconds at max skill level - and its attribute reduces the enemy’s evasion to zero. it also has a 20 second cooldown skill with 2541% factor, 3 overheat, and a 50% chance to crit. and it has a debuff that removes the enemy’s shield. the job seems really, really solid to me. possible build could be sword1>pelt1>hop3>doppel2>retiarius2. doppel c2’s 23% damage increase from deeds of valor should be calculated before draw dragon’s 100% increase, as buffs are calculated before dubuffs iirc, level 10 deeds of valor + draw dragon debuff together should result in +146% damage. you can also spear lunge for 50% increase to spear attacks. keep deeds of valor up, then use draw dragon to debuff 8 targets. then spear lunge and then use new retiarius skill. with the way the game calculates buffs/debuffs it should result as an essential skill factor of 9376% (with no enhance attributes) - and it has 3 overheat. i don’t understand everyone’s issue with this job.

cuz ppl want godly class who will have 1 shot-kill button skill with 1cd … x.x

1 Like

@alavien1 yep it’s kinda sad that people aren’t willing to press 1 or 2 extra buttons. it’s just 3 buttons for that damage (4 if you include keeping a buff that has a 100% uptime active): draw dragon > spear lunge > new retiarius spear attack (3 overheat). each use of the new skill under these buffs/defuffs results in a working output of 9376% factor (without enhance attributes). draw dragon even pulls the enemies together like linker’s hangman’s knot, so landing spear lunge and new reti attack is the easiest thing ever. i wonder if the real reason people are salty is cos they want generic mmo jobs like samurai instead.

ppl are just lazy, still new swordsman class is better than new wizz ;p yea omyouji is fun but in term s of damage retiarus is a way better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only wonder is to see a video of a class that still has half a year (maybe more) to be implemented here, what does it incur? Hype? I believe that the only one they cause is desperation for new content and complaints about current bugs.

IMC does not understand that we are not Koreans and we do not need to be treated as such.

At least do your homework and give a corde service. What do not you see that many massively multiplayer online fail lately for wanting to implement measures that Westerners do not like?