Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Costumes! Updated

macabre ≠ macumbeiro,

if it really are macumbeiro class in the game, probably wanna be a debuffer and body control class, using voodoo to destroy the enemy.

@Jariu @Sixaxis @Ayalon

#IT HAS BEGUN!!!

THE DOOMSDAY!!!

(7 DAYS) Temporary COSTUMES

2 Likes

7 Likes

456K a week, eh that’s actually really easy to cover at high levels.
Hey, that’s actually a cool and fun way to introduce the ‘‘special effects’’ thing people was telling them to add to the cash shop!
I’m not a fan of it in general, but if it comes free with the C3 costumes them yeah sure why not.

1 Like

Baron Samedi costume or nothing at all.

Glad they’re going through with it. If they do them right, I’d gladly pay for them.

Prepare for the risk of them getting ridiculous/annoying though (Pyromancer’s Meteor being a meatball).

interesting cosmetic idea!!

Did you see it is for silver? I actually think it is rly nice. :smiley:

…and that red color… :scream: I want that.:persevere:

Costumes for silver? (even if just for rental, you can always just re-rent. For silver!)

As nice as that is, it’s no wonder why they gotta push token sales and make so many restrictions everywhere for non-token users to get people to buy tokens if they aren’t going to even try to get money from anywhere else.

That is so Nexon,lol.

Nexon invented cosmetics in F2P game?

No,but costume rentals is all you have in Maplestory’s cash shop as far as outfits go.

Well, to be fair it is a very good Silver Sink move, and this game is already briming with Silver Sinks as is because boy do those atributes get expensive.

i’d be down for that tbqh, sounds stupid enough that we’ll be able to get some good jokes out of it, worth/10.

how much is the hair die?

1 Like

So a bit less than half a costume.

1 Like

still pricy…but it could beat out my implusive illogical aethetics

as I can pretend to be

with basic swordsman costume with the red dye

Grita’s costume and hair dye :heart: I can’t wait to see this in game, but sadly the costume is temporary. :sob:

Oh hey I actually really dig that design for a change, why the Odachi tho.
Bah, not that anyone cares about proper equipment in that game anyways.

well if IMC do want more money they might implement WEAPON&SHIELD COSTUME in the future @STAFF_Julie

the ‘odachi’ in the picture is a greatsword in GE called ‘Kurenai’ that came out after IMC released the premium character Asoka.

bump >:D yuk yuk yuk yuk (evil laugh)

no it didnt show the evil face! >:.D… that face without the little dot between eyes and mouth >:D.