Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Costumes! Updated

It’s, probably, a shadier Paladin, Would feel weird to have all that armour and just hex people to death like a Bokor…

1 Like

Oh yeah… it could be a C4 Paladin (or just a Paladinesque class) which would explain the armour.

It could also be like a darker version of Chaplain.
I can’t wait to find out~ :two_hearts:

but arent zealots historically the jewish warriors that fought against roman rule?

1 Like

That armor, that scroll-like detail, maybe he is a Pa-Pa :sunglasses:

scroll? maybe a hidden class of Pardoner3?

C3 Pardoner makes sense too because of the scrolls.
This outfit has so many clues that relate to other classes… :confounded:

Maybe he is a melee with added effect based on scroll used, and require both Pardoner and Paladin, :heart_eyes:

Please let Zealot be an offensive Paladin-ish class, please IMC hear my prayers.

1 Like

I don’t wanna be rude with it but I’m like: NOOOO! NOOO! and NOOO! XD

I guess you assumed it because the outfit but search for the class name next time. A lot of them can be easily found on wikis. I would be rly surprised if it has anything to do with dark magic.

On the other hand Macumbeiro is related to woodoo and there is a chance that it will also have dance skill but that one is just an assumption.

I hoping it’s more physical attack based just so there’s more of a follow up to monk, paladin, and for others that chose STR over INT.

Looks cool though. Is there a female version showing off the costume?

Historically, maybe, but Zealotry as a word has more meanings now.

badass cleric outfit, I loved it

1 Like

We won’t know until the class is out though, so that just leaves speculation. :disappointed_relieved:

I did researched Zealots before it became known here.
I’m just throwing out what it “could” or what it “might” be since Zealots—like other things—tend to have many respresentations in games, stories, and works of art.

Examples of different representations:
(There are more via Google)

(We’re most likely not having a robot with psionic blades for a Zealot… xD)

You weren’t being rude, it’s… just not really friendly to force ideas of the unknown on someone else in an open discussion of what this might be or what that could be. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh… I see now… I get why you assumed that now. I didn’t rly met Zealots in other games yet…or I didn’t payed that much attention. X) I would still say it will be based on the jewish thing but we will see.

in other mmorpg a zealot is a death magic user, so i dont think it would be a paladin or chaplain follow up, like really? paladin has an anti-death ability, and chaplain has holy water in the weapon, plus chaplain is already a hidden clas/c4 for priest. if it was a hidden for anything i would say bokor.

My first impression on zealot is from homm3, a legendary game. Zealot is a range-magic unit in sanctuary, a human-angel race, nothing related with death magic.

I managed to find some information about the Macumbeiro’s skills; however, I could not find where the OP got the information. :disappointed_relieved:

[quote]## Skill information

Despacho - Lay down food offerings to Exu asking for its protection. You and your party members are blessed while near the offerings, gaining crowd control resistance and extra magical defense, while enemies within the area of effect instead have their magical defense lowered. If an enemy steps on the offerings, Exu will be angered and cast a curse on all nearby enemies, afflicting them with a random status effect.
Exu and obtain protection tribute. You receive a blessing from the House Party and tribute near do crowd control resistance and get a room, additional enemies within this area will decrease the effect of them instead of room. If ever you can access to this tribute to exu anger, curse the enemies near randomly seutet affects.

Shrunken Head - Send a scourge of mosquitoes to targetted area, inflicting enemies with a debuff that visually shrinks their heads and causes their INT to drop drastically, while also slowing down their movement and attack speeds.
The plague of mosquitoes in the area targeting, the head of the smaller enemies create a significant decline in the enemy’s intelligence, air and reduces this procedure.

Baixar o Santo - Offer your body as a vessel to incarnate an old spirit, allowing them to guide your actions. For the duration, your INT and SPR are drastically increased and you receive a chance of nullifying any magic damage taken.
His body container evoke an ancient soul by writing, they are susceptible to your actions. In the meantime, your intelligence and spirit will be greatly increased, and the odds of any damage you have to nullify magic.

Play Victim - Your religion is shunned and vilified by others. This skill allows you to play victim, temporarily losing all aggro and lowering the defenses of enemies who have recently attacked you. In PvP, this skill also sends nearby enemy non-Macumbeiro Cleric classes on a guilt trip, temporarily Silencing them.
Your religion will evade the blame to others. This skill is considered a sacrifice to you, and now you are attacking all the way to the target is destroyed, he temporarily and lowers the enemy’s defense. PVP, this attack also near macumberio of non-clad Rick classes are never guilty, temporarily silent.[/quote]

The translation might be sorta kinda rough for the second paragraph for each skill… :sweat_smile:
It was in Korean when I found it.

You’re right about Macumbeiro most likely being C4 Bokor, @Ayalon :slight_smile: Which means Zealot must be something else…

Turns out this is either fake or just unsavory theories.
At least give me credit for trying to find something good. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is fake! We discussed it before. :no_mouth:

iirc the ‘‘Macumbeiro skills’’ where speculation (aka bullshit) from either a Korean or Brazilian site (or both!), then it spreaded.

Really? That’s disappointing. :expressionless:

I actually liked that skill set.

(It was well-thought out though. If Macumbeiro is centered around dark magic like what everyone is theorizing + the information provided about the Macumbeiro women then I suppose it could have a stronger relation to Bokor.

Hm, Macumbeiro seems like the word Macabre which means:

Ahh, I guess I have more data delving to do.)

1 Like