Tree of Savior Forum

New Card Effects + Drop List

List all cards and their effects, including those of kTest.
I added a column showing where they drop, but it’s incomplete. You can comment here if you know their location. I’ll gradually add.
Thanks

11 Likes

RIP Lvl 10 Meanloader card…

When attacking has [★/3]% to apply shock status for 3 second

:pensive:

EDIT: Lithorex Card doesn’t show where to find it :confused:

I added some locations for bosses as we have them in iToS right now, but actually, the whole thing is gonna get changed with the Wb patch. So here’s the link for the new location of WBs from KtoS: http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=739

It’d be easier to compare card names to the boss names using the Korean sources I suppose. Hope it helps.

EDIT: Here it goes

*Lower Field Bosses

• Glackuman (78) - Gateway of the great king + maps
  • Chapparaition (68) - Novaha/Pelke + maps
  • Hungry Velnia Monkey (92) - Baron Allerno+ maps
  • Succubus (88) - Feretory Hills + maps
  • Fire Lord (163) - Mage Tower 1F~5F
  • Mineloader (133) - Starving Demon’s Way + maps
  • Deathweaver (163) - Demon Prison District 1~5
  • Forest Keeper Ferret Marauder (169) - Dina Bee Farm+ maps
  • Ellaganos (196) - Verkti Square + maps
  • Cerberus (197) - Mokusul Chamber+ maps
  • Harpeia (232) - Alemeth Forest+ maps
  • Prison Manager Prison Cutter (272) - Solitary Cells+ maps
  • Molich (301) - Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 1~5

*Senior Field Bosses

• Mirtis/Rexipher/Marnox/Helgasercle (330) - Outer Wall District 9+ maps
  • Nualle/Zaura/Blut (330) - Emmet Forest+ maps

Thanks ^^
When imc decides to implement this patch some day, it will be very useful. xD

i cant edit the sheet directly, should i leave the location as comment here?

Is better let in here.
The locations that are in the doc are just the ones that have in the itos currently. When the new patch arrives, I will insert into the table the new locations.

So, what is the different between [★]% damage Increase when attacking flying monster (Grinender card) and Increases [★]% damage against flying type monsters (Mothstem Card)

Dungeon:
lv 50 Underground Chapel Dungeon: Shadowgaler
lv 80 Historic Site Ruins: Necroventer
lv 110: Grinender, Flammidus
lv 140 Fallen Legwyn Family Dungeon: Mineloader, Harpeia
lv 170 Hollow Thorn Forest: Merge, Bramble
lv 200 Archmage Tower Dungeon: Cerberus, Fire lord
lv 230 Underground Catacombs Dungeon: Manticen
lv 260 Blue Fortress Dungeon: Prison manager
lv 290 Castle Dungeon: Molich card

Mission:
Siauliai raid: Gray golem, Glassmole, Poata
Crystal mine raid: Gray golem, Carapace, Cyclop, Stone whale, Salamander, Werewolf, Sequoia, Shadowgaler
Catacombs raid: Devilglove, Rocktortuga, Necroventer, Netherbovine, Molich, Yonazolem, Throneweaver

Saalus:
Royal mausoleum: Gazing golem, Clymen, Shnayim, Minotaur, Denoptic, Achat, Tomblord
Canyon area: Deadborn, Reaverpede, Giant wood goblin, Harpeia, Velochard, Ironbaum

Worldboss:
Deathweaver: Crystal mine 2-3F, Ashaq underground prison 1-3F
Chappariton: Tenet church B1 & 1F
Cerberus: Royal Mausoleum 4-5F
Fire lord: Main chamber
Harpeia: Demon prison district 1-5F
Mineloader: Mage tower 4-5F
Ellagonas : Mokusul chamber, Videntis Shrine
Prison manager: Final battle ground

Gimmick Worldboss (no 8 hour debuff)
Canceril : Royal Mausoleum Constructor Chapel
Templeshooter: Royal mausoleum storage
Kubas: Crystal mine 2nd lot -2f
Marionnete: Roxona reconstruction agency west
Dullahan: Roxona reconstruction agency east

1 Like

This should be Dng50

This should be dng 80.

This should be dng200

This is dng230 and it drops manticen card

Prison cutter is a new card and it doesnt drop from here.

I have killed so many marionette but never even once saw its card. No one else whom i know either.

Hmmm
I can’t think else than, It’s just the same?

@Tk_Magnus
I appreciate the effort you took for this but you never cross checked your stuff from ktest neet and simply copy pasted the stuff.

Pls edit these asap after checking all.
Purple category are the ones where all the mistakes are bcz the original translator who did all that was too lazy and copy pasted the old itos stuff into new with different words and new star values.

Cerberus card
Your description "[★]% chance of recovering 0.5% SP when hit by Medium-type monsters"
In ktest neet https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644093
Google translation "[★]% chance to recover 1% SP when hit by a Medium size monsters"
Mistake: you mentioned 0.5% but its actually 1% (no need to even translate it for that)

Velnewt card
Your description "[★]% chance of recovering 0.5% SP when hit by Small-type monsters"
In ktest neet https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644113
Google translation "[★]% chance to recover 0.5% HP when hit by a Small size monster"
Mistake: you mentioned SP but its HP actually (again no need to translate it, its wide in open)

Canceril card
Your description "[★]% chance of recovering 0.5% SP when hit by Large-sized monsters"
In ktest neet https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644126
Google translation "[★]% chance to recover 2% HP when hit by a Medium size monster"
Mistake: you mentioned 0.5% SP but its 2% HP; you mentioned large size but its medium size.

Deathweaver card
Your desciption "[★]% chance of recovering 0.5% SP when hit by Boss-type monsters"
In ktest neet https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644133
Google translation "[★]% chance to recover 3% HP when hit by a Large size monster"
Mistake: you put 0.5% SP when its 3% HP; you mentioned boss type but its large type.

Mallet wyvern card
Your description says "[★]% chance of recovering 3% SP when hit by Medium-type monsters"
In ktest neet https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644023
Google translation "[★]% chance of recovering 3% SP when hit by a Large size monster"
Mistake: you mentioned medium type but its actually large .

Lesson leant: Stop blindly copy pasting others stuff and use your head a bit.

My sternness is purely to prevent misinformation.
If you see I am wrong in any part then feel free to correct me. I’ll appreciate it.

2 Likes

about grinender card and mothstem card, are they mistranslated or they have the same effect?

grinender
[슬롯 장착 효과] 공중형 몬스터 공격시 [★]% 대미지 증가
mothstem
[슬롯 장착 효과] 공중형 몬스터에 [★]% 대미지 증가

the only difference is 공격시 and 에 in both sentence

I myself used google translator so i have same doubt as you do.
I asked some one who knows korean language and he said it that both ultimately translate to same stuff. despite the difference in sentence.
It might be a typo by IMC but still unsure. Those cards are still unconfirmed part for me.

@BurningFighter
Thank you for the warning.
I just wanted to do something to get the community together to collect and share information. For this reason the doc is open for comments, so everyone can comment on what is right, wrong or what can change.
Maybe it’s the way you talk, but I found it very judgmental. You could have gone there and made the comments to help correct the mistakes, as everyone else did.
Anyway, thanks again, it was a big help.

2 Likes

Sorry if i sounded rude but somehow misinformation triggers me to no end.

I am a complete noob in google doc and too lazy to learn about it.

P.S. Pls ignore most of rude stuff I say bcz may be its part of my nature. I like the way you make your docs.
I’ll save it up once you are finished with.

Why not using this one? It’s editable

I will rather get finished one. And as i said i am too noob to use google docs (and lazy).

I really like the way @Tk_Magnus makes the docs (I am not trying to soothe but its honest). So rather than multiple ones, there should be a concrete and completed doc which will serve all purpose.
That way most of misinformation can be controlled. I know there are all sorts of other docs around which has more or less similar info/mistakes.

idk who wrote or edited in the doc but
"WB - Novaha Assembly Hall" for monkey card
This card doesn’t exist in iToS. There is no way you can get it from that WB.

for zaura card, since it doesn’t exist in iToS and perhaps it will be included alongside with WB revamp.
The location of zaura after revamp is not same as current one (i mean it wont be spawning in phamer forest area.

But i guess these locations can be ignored for now because they need to be updated again after the WB and saalus changes.

1 Like

It is “commentable” just like mine, the difference is that the owner of that doc does not update it with the comments left by the community, so it gets a bit messy.
What I’ve done is based on that, but much more organized and it has many conveniences that I added to make everything simpler, like the links to each card in the game.

Relax, its all right. ^^

Its extremely simple, just edit any text u want with the correct one, and is done.
But no problem, if u find any mistake or have any info,comment here so I can add there, thanks again.

The doc is open for comments again.
We need now differentiate the current field bosses between Regular field boss or superior field boss.

@Tk_Magnus
In key to abbreviations you mentioned “WB=World Boss”.
But in entire doc you used “FB” and only for archon you have used “WB”.

Also sort of preference of mine (nothing hard and fast) but dullahan and kubas should be different kind of bosses (what i call them is gimmick boss). But names and views might vary among other players.