Tree of Savior Forum

New Card Effects + Drop List

@BurningFighter
With this new system, the older ones i still don’t know what they types are, so i let there until more clarification or when someone knows for sure.

I got the Specter Monarch Card in the awakening dungeon boss with the same name months ago, did they removed the drop there? I suggested in the doc but the suggestion was denied.

I need more info about this…
It would be very op if this is still working.

Not doing any awakening in the last months, I will start doing in my solmiki items as soon as I get the money to rerrol the boxes. But even if it still drops it will be hard to drop again.

@Tk_Magnus All of those bosses are still the same, camp for 4 hours to spawn it. And dullahan and kubas also are unchanged.
You can still reroll their cubes

hmmm just wondering, the image above doesn’t show any stars in them. does that mean that the max stars are reomved? i hope not

This image was my edit.
I forgot to put the stars xD

i think it is better to remove card old effect column completely and sort them ascending by their name for easy browsing

I 2nd that. Old card effect is unneeded unless someone is interested in keeping old data.

Until the rework of the cards arrives, it is best to leave the old effects there, because it is a content that we do not have yet and some people can get confused. Once arrives, i will delete.
Sort like that it’s going to be a lot of work. Better use ctrl+f to search for ur card, it’s more practical.

Ktos
Some I remember
Red card - Moyabruka Card = dropped at New Saalus Convent Mission
Red card - Plokste Card (wugushi) = dropped at New Saalus Convent Mission

Red card - Mothstem Card (wugushi) = dropped at New Saalus Convent Mission

Red Card - Hydra = dropped by Compass Instance event boss
Blue Card - Progola (sorcerer) = dropped by Compass Instance event boss
Riteris card : rafene of Saluus Lake Mission also drops this card

Several cards exist in-game, questbosses used to drop those. Seen on market.
Find them on market, some players have kept those cards
-spectre monarch card (questboss) (easy to find on market)
-honeypin card (removed dungeon)
-unknocker card (questboss)
-mummyghast card (questboss) (easy to find on market)
-magburk card (removed saalus mission)
-colimencia card (removed dungeon)
-moldyhorn card (removed dungeon)

2 Likes

I hope we get that compass event, since it drops the cards which are unobtainable as they drops only from quest bosses.

I’m sure they will come in the Leticia cubes!

This card got its effect changed on the last Ktest update

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644029

Doc updated!..

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.