Tree of Savior Forum

[Need Advice] What you think thats builds?

Hi everyone, i create thats builds and i like some opnions:

Explaing: r1: self explain
r2: Krivis for debuff of zalciai(magic amplification) and aukuras. Plus Zaibas dmg.
r3 & r4: Effigy Bokor have a nice single target dps, and with pandemic that could be a nice aoe dps too. Why i dont take Zombies? Cause Mackangdal and Samedieve have a sinergy with Healing Factor thats could be used. And the AI of zombies is not smart.
r5 & r6: Discerning Evil make thats Debbufs all time UP, and, need corfirm, but Incineration works with Discerning Evil too. Increse Magic Defense works with SPR build, Spell Shop to Make a Cash $.$.
r7: Incineration for a 3 elements dmg build (Lighting, Dark and Fire), Healing Factor for a sustain, Pandemic to make thats build a AoE Incineration + Effigy dmg based.

The stats will be probably 2 CON 3 INT 5 SPR.

Comments: A build to put the debuffs and incinerating then, plus Discerning Evil up time and walking dpsing with effigy AoE.

r1: Giving more defense and Bash giving knockdown
r2 - r4: Defensive provoke build but, High Guard: Umbo Blow + Bash Knockdown + Umbo Blow could be give a dps emergency too.
r5 & r6: Why not Squire? Because the squire is more effective with INT, and that build is not. Rodelero to keep a defensive but, emergency dps build.
r7: Templar for main role.

Stats: 3 STR 6 CON 1DEX

Comments: That build is to keep the guild more time in combat, knocking down enemies than stay closed to Range Dps and support guys, and, in a possible Woe (or some like that) Open path to a recall.

r1: Buffs and Debuffs
r2 & r3: for some magic damage. Note: r3 could be Linker, if you want play in solo grind. But the focus is not support build.
r4 - r6: If you say thats is not a support build, why you take Thauma? Cause has very lower players with thauma 3, the base of this build. And Transpose are the combo with featherfoot skills. lvl 3 with gem you will keep up all the time. Swell Body to 2xp and 2x drop loot farm. Swell Brain is the reason why linkers will prefer party with you and that add a lot play style.
r7: Bone Pointing for a sustain dps and Ngadhundi for the harder monsters. Blood Sucking when transpose end.

Stats: 7 CON 1 SPR 2 DEX

Comments: I play in the iCTB with thats build, but linker in r3… thats is a viable build but featherfoot add some news to make more viable yet. Thats works with melee ofhand attacks crits 1k+ with Swell Rigth Arm + Flame ground + Fireball doing a magic dmg (INT has not much viable in iCTB). When hp has close 6k i use transpose and keep full life doing range magic dmg. I just get r5 in iCBT, but if Swell Brain up could get more than 300 int.

Sorry for my bad english, accept corrections :sweat_smile:

i think p2>rod3 is a better choice. the third rank skills will make your life better than peltasta. a lot of skill attack, better rotation; a few more defence. you don’t need to use all your points in guardian, spend it on attacks instead. i’m not really sure if rodeleros second rank is ever worth it on its own, so if you’re set on pelt3 you could get another rank 1, barbarian maybe, for extra cc skills. although your build seems too lack points in the stuns and stuff you already could have, maybe you should move some points into those skills too.

1 Like

I played a Pelta/Rode in iCBT.

If you’re deadset on s1>p3>rode2>templar, i’d recommend something like this:
Tankplar

Stats : CON/SPR/DEX

It’s a low dmg build anyway due to high guard and guardian cutting into dmg output. Your whole goal is surviving, tanking/protecting and crowd control while keeping an eye on the battle when it comes to PvP.

Your CC stuff:
Bash > knockdown, Umbo Blow > insane knockback +chance for stun, Montano> knockdown+stun, Targe smash> slight knockback, Shield Shoving> interrupting skills

Pelta: Max guardian/High guard for the added def stats, taking a fair amount of points in dex will add to the dodging attribute of guardian. Umbro thrust for breaking peoples armor.

Rode: Shield charge only 1 point, in CBT it didnt work in pvp, it only dealt the dmg and doesn’t knock people down.(Hope they will change that in the future). Does work fine in PvE though. Same goes for slithering(only reason to go rode2), only need 1 point, the duration stays the same, 10 seconds of immunity to/making magic dmg ‘miss’. You can’t hit people during it and 5 points is just a waste if you ask me. You’ll only use it to gap close & dodge magic dmg. Note: Debuffs from spells/skills still work on you during it (ex. freeze effect), it only dodges actual direct Mag. dmg.

Montano is probably the best rode skill at rank 1, and has decent enough dmg, so the points are better off in that.
Shield push for lowering/debuffing more peoples armor(Umbo thrust is better but with both you can debuff 4 people). Shield shoving at least 1 point because of the interrupt it does on skills.
Shield bash has decent dmg and can be great in pvp. 5 points for the longer duration. It does not mix up the stats of CON though. so if you use it on someone with 100 con, 0 int… he will get 100con, 100 int for the duration. However on someone with a full SPR build its devastating cuz their whole SP pool will disappear for 10 seconds rendering them unable to cast anything during that duration.

CON/SPR/DEX stats just for the extra defensive stats it gives, get a large hp pool, some SPR for extra Mdef/sp and dex adds to the guardians +dodge attribute as well as give more evasion/accuracy and some bonus crit rate. Think 6/1/2, 6/2/2 or 5/2/3

Getting good gear and upgrading them will help tons for Defenses anyway. Your Phys. def. will prolly be a lot higher than Mdef so i’d take stuff that adds Mdef (Gems/Sage shield etc) And put more emphasis on upgrading +Mdef items first. (Rings/necklaces)

Basicly a low dmg/peeling build when it comes to dmg so expect to lvl a bit slower than other classes. If you’re solo , the tankyness,HP and swash buckling will make it easy to solo large packs, just takes a while longer to take them down. Partying is probably best anyway as full tank.

1 Like

R2 to R6
I played Pyro2>Thau3 during iCBT2
The build is work great enough and very fun to play with (enlarge shining mob), at the same time also very boring with only FireBall and FlameGround,
However, I will doubt if you are going to auto-attack monster with dagger.
Because, Fireball lv10 do the job much better (low CD and Thaumaturge empowered the damage per hit), and lv180 monsters have more fierce attack than you can imagine to stay close.
So, I suggest you only use lv5 Enchant Fire, and spend 5 points in FirePillar for emergency use in big mobs, FirePillar will immobilize monster and easy for you to absorb HP later.

R7
Actually, Warlock benefited much more from Thaumaturge3 due to hit count, however Featherfoot is better choice for self-sustain solo leveling.
I think it might be good to spare 1 point Blood Bath for alternative recovering also.

WoW, thx for this “mini-guide”. I really dont play with swords but i will follow you advice, i like so much this build and, for a future Centurion this build proprably will be more effective.

I really dont play 180+, but in lvl 130 i was that build very well, with dagger auto-attack, but i will consider you advice for fire pillar, thank you.